Rousey On JRE Now

Yeeeeah, don't think i'll watch this one... Just going to be Joe overly praising "the greatest human being to ever live" with her annoying ass coach taking all the credit for it :rolleyes:

rogans face when talking about ronda
253059.jpg

God damn there's a lot of bitching on here already. Sherdoggers are salty as f#ck. Go accomplish something, dummies.

whiteknight

Has zero to do with her. Has to do with Sherdoggers being bitches like always. Rogan enjoying his interview? Shocking. Rogan being a fan of a person he's interviewing? Doubly shocking.

Stop being bitches.

That was uncomfortable having Rogan tear up over that. Wtf.

Yeeeeah, don't think i'll watch this one... Just going to be Joe overly praising "the greatest human being to ever live" with her annoying ass coach taking all the credit for it :rolleyes:

I've heard him say Ronda is super easy to coach a ton of times. He has his flaws but Edmund's far from a "taking all the credit" dude.

I get not wanting to watch JoRo crush on RoRo for three hours though.

why do they keep telling each other they are very good at something.. it's really smug actually

I watched a small part of it but not from the beginning so I'll watch it all when it's available. Edmund is nowhere near as bad as I thought he'd be from what I've watched so far. Fair play.

Back