rousey makes weight at UFC 207, and then rolls out.

Lmao Ariel is whispering as if he's hiding in a bush and spotted a very rare animal while shooting his Nat Geo documentary.

Not stopping for pics or anything for the media...

you know, it wouldn't bother me much, if the UFC wouldn't have called out Conor's fight at UFC 200 just for not doing media...

I don't like either fighters, but I do think that what applies to one has to apply to others.
this is becoming ridiculous how UFC treats fighters differently.

anyone disagree?

Note: before you say "they bring more money", I do understand that point. but that's why they get paid more.
The promotion should be neutral, and not play favorites like that!

She got it put in her contract that she wouldn't do any media before agreeing to do the fight. Conor didn't. The UFC decided they'd rather have her fight without doing any media than not fight at all. I say good for any fighter that can squeeze something out of the UFC. Every fighter should take what they can get while they can get it.

She's become a total Prima Ronda

She worked it out in advance of signing the fight contract. Conor was contractually obligated to attend and just refused.

The only problem with her doing no (close to no) media is the precedent it sets. But that's the UFC's problem.

Bare in mind that for the few years before the Holm fight, Ronda did more media than anyone. If the UFC felt it was worth it to let her just focus on what she says she wanted to focus on, that's their call.

I also find it funny that after years of 'she's being shoved down our throats' her critics now complain they're not seeing/hearing enough of her.

There not complaining because they necessarily want to see or hear from her. They are complaining that she is allowed to not do it and other fighters are. It would be just another reason why so many people hate this woman!

There not complaining because they necessarily want to see or hear from her. They are complaining that she is allowed to not do it and other fighters are. It would be just another reason why so many people hate this woman!
They're complaining because they love to complain about her.

I addressed the special treatment. BTW, some reporter went around asking the other fighters on the card if it bothered them. Not a single one complained. TJ came closest by pointing out it could be precedent setting, but even he said he was fine with her not doing media and that he knows she's done more than anyone in previous years. Magny and Hendricks both pointed out it meant more coverage for them.

Last edited:
pretty stupid thing to complain about when she has done more promotion than anyone else in the sport... they complain because they are obsessed with her and talk about anything she does... if she was doing press people would be complaining the UFC was shoving her down our throats, all while adding to it and spending there days obsessing over her on sherdog.

She got it put in her contract that she wouldn't do any media before agreeing to do the fight. Conor didn't. The UFC decided they'd rather have her fight without doing any media than not fight at all. I say good for any fighter that can squeeze something out of the UFC. Every fighter should take what they can get while they can get it.
That's the thing though.
I don't think any fighter would be able to get it (while being the main event).
This is exactly why I call it unfair.

pretty stupid thing to complain about when she has done more promotion than anyone else in the sport... they complain because they are obsessed with her and talk about anything she does... if she was doing press people would be complaining the UFC was shoving her down our throats, all while adding to it and spending there days obsessing over her on sherdog.
child, please.
Stop believing everything that Dana says. You just look stupid doing that.
She has not done anything "more than anyone else". That's so ludicrous that is a blatant lie that anyone that follows this sport can tell!

child, please.
Stop believing everything that Dana says. You just look stupid doing that.
She has not done anything "more than anyone else". That's so ludicrous that is a blatant lie that anyone that follows this sport can tell!
cant tell if you are trolling, thats how stupid everything you just wrote is.... Go ahead and name a fighter who has been on almost every magazine cover, every morning and talk show, hosted her own SC, did basically a world tour before her fight in Aussie... You are embarrassing yourself... LOL at saying anyone who follows the sport can see that while making one of the dumbest statements ever said on here ...I didnt even know Dana had said that, or if he even did, I just used common sense. Do you know what that is? because you arnt using it.

Last edited:
cant tell if you are trolling, thats how stupid everything you just wrote is.... Go ahead and name a fighter who has been on almost every magazine cover, every morning and talk show, hosted her own SC, did basically a world tour before her fight in Aussie... You are embarrassing yourself... LOL at saying anyone who follows the sport can see that while making one of the dumbest statements ever said on here ...I didnt even know Dana had said that, or if he even did, I just used common sense. Do you know what that is? because you arnt using it.
SOrry, but you are.
the sport is growing, and it is obvious the media coverage increases.
But fighters like GSP, Anderson SIlva not only endured same attention from the media, they never stopped doing media after their defeats.
By the way, when did Ronda do a world tour? Never? Well, Conor and Aldo did...

So please now, STFU about something you are not only proven wrong, but the only data you have if baldfather speaking the exact same thing to the media...
You are just proving to be a good Zuffa Zombie.... or however name they go by now that Zuffa is gone...

SOrry, but you are.
the sport is growing, and it is obvious the media coverage increases.
But fighters like GSP, Anderson SIlva not only endured same attention from the media, they never stopped doing media after their defeats.
By the way, when did Ronda do a world tour? Never? Well, Conor and Aldo did...

So please now, STFU about something you are not only proven wrong, but the only data you have if baldfather speaking the exact same thing to the media...
You are just proving to be a good Zuffa Zombie.... or however name they go by now that Zuffa is gone...
once again try using common sense..Ronda was on everything and everywhere.... I get it, you tried to make a ronda hate thread because you are obsessed with her and the thread didnt go your way... So now you are desperate and grabbing at straws... LOL at anderson and GSP being in the media as much as ronda...

Listen as everyone has told you in your attempt to make a ronda hate thread, she had it in her contract.. She has done more media than anyone..and its pathetic how obsessed people like yourself are with Ronda.. those are the 3 things you should take from everyones comments in this failed thread of yours.. done with you though, because you either have no common sense, are a 13 year old or just retarded.... either way not worth arguing with someone who doesnt seem like they even follow the sport and are just on here trolling..

Last edited:
Back