rousey makes weight at UFC 207, and then rolls out.

When you are a megastar like Rousey that earlier has put in tons of media work then you can allow to do the no media gimmick later on! But alright keep on whining lol...

What other big name fighter has ever pulled any shit like this?

Fire that cunt that's bossing everyone around. I never want to hear her or see her face again.Oh look a rousey thread,let me go in there!

Fixed.

Top post. To the head of the class.
Side note, it's funny that when I get alerts that you've liked/quoted my post you have a completely different AV. Is that a glitch or did you set it up that way?

She worked it out in advance of signing the fight contract. Conor was contractually obligated to attend and just refused.

I also find it funny that after years of 'she's being shoved down our throats' her critics now complain they're not seeing/hearing enough of her.

funny right... people are obsessed with her here... I love it when people who claim not to like her make tons of threads about her and cant stop talking about her

god i hope she gets knocked out. she comes across as a really ugly human being. gotta call it like it is.

Side note, it's funny that when I get alerts that you've liked/quoted my post you have a completely different AV. Is that a glitch or did you set it up that way?
glitch. I dont see it,only knew when other people tell me.

Not stopping for pics or anything for the media...

you know, it wouldn't bother me much, if the UFC wouldn't have called out Conor's fight at UFC 200 just for not doing media...

I don't like either fighters, but I do think that what applies to one has to apply to others.
this is becoming ridiculous how UFC treats fighters differently.

anyone disagree?

Note: before you say "they bring more money", I do understand that point. but that's why they get paid more.
The promotion should be neutral, and not play favorites like that!

Conor didn't have a no media clause in his contract. Conor missed a press conference for the same reason Ronda hasn't been doing a lot of media. It was effecting his fight preparation. Ronda was just smart in getting it in writing.

What other big name fighter has ever pulled any shit like this?
Mohammad Ali maybe, at least he COULD have done something similar. Its a media gimmick obviously and you guys are taking the bait with hook, line and sinker...

Interesting. Well, keep up the quality posting. I thought I was going crazy, because I recognize the HHJ every time. I started thinking maybe I was confusing two people until I took the time to check.

Let's see her roll out after this loss.

this fight is gonna end quick.

yeah happens to me too, see your old pic
57otlCR.png

Bro, she's a woman so she gets special treatment.

I'm actually more surprised that Ariel didn't cry.

looks depressed. hope not

I actually thought she looked focused. Idk. Did her arms behind her back pose. Looked like she thought about smiling for a fraction of a second, then forced it back down.

This sucks getting so little media about her. Gotta wait for the pretend weigh-ins, face-off, and interviews.

Then I make my final prediction.

Back