Rousey: "I could beat Cain Velasquez under the right circumstances."

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved that she thought she could. Thats why she was crushing the girls she was in there with. They barely believed they could beat ronda.

Cain is damaged goods. It's actually realistic at this point.

If Ronda was humble and the UFC wasn't hyping her with lies everyone would have loved her

Maybe while injured and right after he fights every single HW on the roster in 10 round fights

....still I wouldnt put any money

Rousey: I could beat Cain Velasquez under the right circumstances

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mma-c...he-could-beat-heavyweight-171849440--mma.html

UFC women's bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey recently spoke with Spanish-language daily Hoy newspaper and said that, under the right circumstances, she believes that she could beat heavyweight king Cain Velasquez.

"In any given moment, under the right circumstance, I think it is possible," Rousey said of beating Velasquez when asked if she thought she could.

"You cannot tell me that it is physically impossible. It is possible that in any given moment that I could beat him. I simply believe in my possibilities."

The Olympic judo bronze medalist never seems to lack in confidence but her assertion that she could beat Velasquez despite giving up about a hundred pounds in weight, might seem over the top. Before you're quick to criticize "Rowdy" Ronda as delusional, however, remember that competitive fighting is necessarily an audacious practice.

maybe if cain was in a body cast

She's right

When he gets back surgery in a couple days that will be her chance

This and her talking about beating Floyd in boxing

A part of me almost wished they gave her the chance to see how wrong she was, but they could never have a man beating the shit out of a woman on live TV lol

I loved that she thought she could. Thats why she was crushing the girls she was in there with. They barely believed they could beat ronda.
the delusion and her weak mentality made her stick with edmond till today, which led to her downfall

A part of me almost wished they gave her the chance to see how wrong she was, but they could never have a man beating the shit out of a woman on live TV lol
Should taken Floyd's offer to train her. She sure could of used it last night.

I agree! The right circumstances being that Cain is tied to a chair and blindfolded.

i don't know if things have ever gotten as out of control and over-exaggerated as they did with ronda before she lost. people were losing their minds with her (*cough* rogan).

Apparently the right circumstance involves a horse sedative and a baseball bat.

I hate Rousey but she never said she could beat Floyd in boxing. She said in an actual fight and a lot of people agreed with that. I'm also not a fan of mayweather but I think he'd beat her in any kind of fight other than a grappling match. He's way too fast and has underrated power. He'd knock her out with one punch.

The right circumstance would be Cain's not looking and has serious diarrhea and is sore all over from hard training at AKA and his tummy is growling from being hungry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back