Rousey: "I could beat Cain Velasquez under the right circumstances."

Status
Not open for further replies.
i could beat both Cain and JDS under the right circumastances.

the circumstances are the following: they have mma gloves and mouthpieces and stuff, and i have class-IIIA body armour as well as a m-16 rifle, preferably with a grenade launcher just to be sure, and two auto glock-18s as backup.

i think i'd win then.

otherwise? sorry, no chance, ronda.

i could beat both Cain and JDS under the right circumastances.

the circumstances are the following: they have mma gloves and mouthpieces and stuff, and i have class-IIIA body armour as well as a m-16 rifle, preferably with a grenade launcher just to be sure, and two auto glock-18s as backup.

i think i'd win then.

otherwise? sorry, no chance, ronda.

To be fair I'd say an aggressive sub fighter has a better shot than most of overcoming a big size/power disadvantage.

You put say Melendez and Aoki against Cain and I think the latter would have the better shot at springing an upset.

To be fair I'd say an aggressive sub fighter has a better shot than most of overcoming a big size/power disadvantage.

You put say Melendez and Aoki against Cain and I think the latter would have the better shot at springing an upset.

a better chance as in like 0.02 instead 0.01

i mean I get what what you're saying but it's funny you bring up those names. Because

A: Aoki had an exhibition match with Fedor and even though they were not even going 10%, it was funny to see how easy Fedor could toss him around. He could literally do WWE type stuff to Aoki.

B: One of people's main criticism of aoki for years was that he didn't fight a lot of the strong athletic wrestler types that the UFC has many of and sure enough when he fought Melendez, he got DOMINATED.

Submission skills are great but submission skills against a guy who knows defense and has a massive strength advantage are a joke.

So if a strong LW could make aoki look so bad imagine what a HW would do

The moment any man that size grabs or hits her, the fight is over. She's not going to be armbarring some 240 lb man when he has both her arms or has hit her once.

Maybe she means 'no striking' as the "right circumstances." She's delusional if she thinks a 240 lb man couldn't manhandle her, never mind Cain Velasquez.

If her bewbs popped out, that's when Rousey is going in for the kill

[YT]o9xjs2fWJEs[/YT]
i dont know if there is the post already

The right circumstances being if Cain had both arms and legs tied, I'd still take Cain though

you know how exaggerate on theses boards and say fighter A will beat fighter B "by murder"

Cain Vs Ronda would LITERALLY be "BY MURDER!"

what the fuck

[YT]o9xjs2fWJEs[/YT]

lol what a clown ronda is, she's trying like a fn bear here and mousasi is going barely 20%........lets move to hw Cain ......cringes, no wonder folk cant stand her.

I should imagine most average large men would toss her around with ease, and pretty much beat her up bad if motivated to do so.

after Cain kicked man of steel Weidman, its possible she could have beat him.. cuz Cain would be on 1 leg.:icon_chee

Rousey: I could beat Cain Velasquez under the right circumstances

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mma-c...he-could-beat-heavyweight-171849440--mma.html

UFC women's bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey recently spoke with Spanish-language daily Hoy newspaper and said that, under the right circumstances, she believes that she could beat heavyweight king Cain Velasquez.

"In any given moment, under the right circumstance, I think it is possible," Rousey said of beating Velasquez when asked if she thought she could.

"You cannot tell me that it is physically impossible. It is possible that in any given moment that I could beat him. I simply believe in my possibilities."

The Olympic judo bronze medalist never seems to lack in confidence but her assertion that she could beat Velasquez despite giving up about a hundred pounds in weight, might seem over the top. Before you're quick to criticize "Rowdy" Ronda as delusional, however, remember that competitive fighting is necessarily an audacious practice.

Are they getting married or something?

Yea if he had no arms or legs and she had a tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back