Rousey: I can kill you with my bear hands

Bare means naked, but to bear is to carry something. A bear is also a brown furry animal, but most people keep that one straight.
Ay, they come in white to y'know, and they got them other colours too in them foreign places over there.

Oh my god... her acting is even worse than her shadow boxing... I cringed so hard during that video...

I will never understand how people can watch that crap. That is so fucking lame. I feel so embarrassed for everyone involved in that in any way.

I always wondered why Americans wanted the right to bear arms but if they're killing people with bear hands, arms are maybe a little too dangerous.
Will Ronda go and shit in the woods when she's done killing?

She needs a manager or Mr. Fuji. to speak for her.... I am sorry I am so removed from wrestling that my only reference is a mid 90s wrestler/manager pair.
Yeah, that was my time too. YOkozuna, Brett Hitman Heartt, Lex Luger, Tatanka, Undertaker, Razaor Ramon... even collected stickers. Man.
But I was a kid and I really tought they were fighting for real. The instatn i realized they are just faking it - never watched one show again.

Yeah, that was my time too. YOkozuna, Brett Hitman Heartt, Lex Luger, Tatanka, Undertaker, Razaor Ramon... even collected stickers. Man.
But I was a kid and I really tought they were fighting for real. The instatn i realized they are just faking it - never watched one show again.
I really liked it as a kid and teenager. I think what killed it for me is when I stopped watching cable TV and high speed internet became a thing. I don't even know what channel wrestling is on anymore.

No
Nobody watches it
They didn't just receive $600m a year in TV rights & there was not 40k in Arizona to watch on Sunday.

Come on, you know wrestling is watched ;)

As an Ali fan you know wrestling is popular
what ??
as a Ali fan wrestling is popular ???
I dont get it and I dont know that people are interested in such shit

what ??
as a Ali fan wrestling is popular ???
I dont get it and I dont know that people are interested in such shit

I said "As an Ali fan you know wrestling is popular"
Since Ali was a huge wrestling fan that was involved in wrestling many times

upload_2019-1-29_6-29-22.jpeg
upload_2019-1-29_6-29-42.jpeg
images

images

images

images

images

But ignorance can be bliss I hear

I said "As an Ali fan you know wrestling is popular"
Since Ali was a huge wrestling fan that was involved in wrestling many times

View attachment 513859
View attachment 513861
images

images

images

images

images

But ignorance can be bliss I hear
I know and remember Ali for his boxing , he might be interested as a hobby, which doesnt change the fact that this is shit.
now,back to the topic, why on earth should I ignore this ?
what benefit I get ?
why do I even answer you ?

Ronda was really thrown by the boo's that happened about 10 minutes prior.
She was so thrown that the cues Bayley's music to save her & then they had Michael Cole (announcer) make the points Vince wanted RR to.

That & how the crowd reacted towards Becky brought out the heel RR that she showed going against tate

I hope Vince just lets her be the pissed off heel that is made because people like the prettier bother girl.
that is a great role for her bc she won't get cheered against Becky
Wwe have no clue what they're doing so I expect them to just attempt to book her in more face moments, saving other faces or getting beat down by Becky, which will just lead to cheers.

"If you thought my bear hands were lethal, wait until you smell my bear breath."
lol you can see the other chick holding her breath. I watched it a few times I bet you Ronda breath smelt like hot garbage.

Holyshit you people talk more about Rousey than the people actually watching her wrestle do.

giphy.webp

I love sweet ronda but no one gonna cheer anyone against becky the man. They should let ronda go heel.

She actually hasn't been
But now that she is going against the most popular person in WWE, they are booing her out of the building

So far outside of one time she been getting positive reactions
There ya go.Dont let these mendicants vomit their false narratives from under their rocks about Triple R.

Why is she still getting so much space here? I don’t think that she stll fights in the UFC, or am I wrong?
Because the people who say they hate her and want her gone really are interested in what she is doing. They are closet fans some of them. The rest are pathetic hate mongers with no lives.

Back