Rousey: I can kill you with my bear hands

KrWy.gif

Thanks. I am getting old. lol

You think you're old.... I had the Fuj eye ball me outside an arena around 1990/91, while clutching his Burger King, getting out of a van with the Warlord and a cast of other characters.

Jesus christ. I honestly never seen her cut a promo but this is pretty bad. On a good side, she seems to be in decent shape. I was expecting her to blow up.

Her delivery is pure cringe, and it didn’t help when she stumbled over her line either.

Honestly, she is so bad it brings legitimacy to the world of pro-wrestling. She is case in point that pro-wrestling is not just as easy as fake fighting or trash talking.

I mean...if we have the once in a lifetime athlete like Ronda "I can beat Floyd Mayweather with one arm tied behind my back" Rousey having trouble with this style of performance, it can't be easy.

This is more cringe than that fucking Speedrun convention.

It still amazes me that people still watch this crap... Look at that audience and how they are into it. lol

Well, at least (to my knowledge) WWE ratings have plummetted and are worse than they've ever been. Wrestling is definitely on it's way out at this rate.

redhead chick is hot but what is this , are people really watching this kind of things ?

No
Nobody watches it
They didn't just receive $600m a year in TV rights & there was not 40k in Arizona to watch on Sunday.

Come on, you know wrestling is watched ;)

As an Ali fan you know wrestling is popular

Instead of Ronda tucking in her chin, she tucks in her shoulder blades lol.

so legit ufc threads get deleted but this doesnt?

Back