Rousey: I can kill you with my bear hands

tenor.gif

What the hell am I even watching.

Her delivery is pure cringe, and it didn’t help when she stumbled over her line either.

That wasn't even the bad one

The real bad lines were before the match.
Vince had to send someone out so she would stop fumbling lol

Bayley wasn't supposed to do mic work
RR was supposed to do an open Challenge & Bayley just come out
But RR was shook lol

Last edited:
Ronda likes WWE, because she can still be a cunt to other women. Yes it's "acting", but you know she loves it.

Her mic work really isn’t getting better at all. That was hard to listen to. For women’s wrestling she’s actually pretty good in the ring, but man, no wonder the wrestling fans don’t like her lol.

Ronda likes WWE, because she can still be a cunt to other women. Yes it's "acting", but you know she loves it.

She actually hasn't been
But now that she is going against the most popular person in WWE, they are booing her out of the building

So far outside of one time she been getting positive reactions

It is our right to bear arms

Dang whats up with Ronda is she turning into Brock Lesnar look at those bottom teeth I bet her breath be stanking, that chick was holding he breath with Rondas horrid breath all down her face.

Id pass out, if that was I would have broke character and said girl I aint worried about your hands, your breath is killing me right now you need certs
"If you thought my bear hands were lethal, wait until you smell my bear breath."

Posts wrestling in a UFC forum, makes an obvious typo in the title, and posts a long video with no context...

TS, your ride is here:
d121f64f59f7599486e3762fcd2f1475.jpg

That's true, she could.

Didn't think the promo was all that bad.

I don't watch wrestling any more I preferred it when all the women did was have Bra and Panty matches.

I hope it will be a No holds beared, bear knuckle fight

So ugly she she speaks. Her lips moving arouund and shit...

Back