Rousey-Holm Luke Thomas's take

BROKENSPROKET

just lurkin
@Green
Reaction score
To paraphrase...adding my own speculation to his.

The UFC want to make Rousey-Cyborg for UFC 200. Tate has already had TWO chances. IF they don't do Holm now, it wont happen, as Rousey stated that Cyborg will be her retirement fight.

Tate vs Nunes to Headline the UFC195 Prelims. The winner would face Zingano for UFC 200.

IF Cyborg does not make weight for UFC 200, the winner of Tate-Nunes would be ready and could fill in as the #1 Contendor.

IF Cyborg does make weight, the #1 Contendor would get a rematch Zingano.

[YT]l-_jIi7tK9E[/YT]

Makes sense to me. What do you think?

riddle me this

what do they do if holm beats ronda?

Puts a wrench in your nice theory

I would enjoy seeing Rousey-Cyborg at 200, so I hope this is true.

riddle me this

what do they do if holm beats ronda?

Puts a wrench in your nice theory

I think Holm has a much better chance than Correia. If she wins, then she wins. For now, I think the UFC is making mid range plans on the assumption that Ronda wins.

The Last Empress' reign is really starting to get epic.

Lots of great potential fights if she continues to dominate.

can i ask u guys honestly.

do you get excited for Ronda Rousey fights? Do you anticipate seeing her perform? Or do you just want to know what happens.

I hope you're right TS. It doesn't sound illogical.

do you get excited for Ronda Rousey fights? Do you anticipate seeing her perform? Or do you just want to know what happens.

I get excited untill the fight is over

then I'm like wtf was I thinking

Yes, I get excited. It's like knowing when and where a tornado is going to strike and wanting to be there just to see it happen.

No one should care about what Luke Thomas has to say, let alone post his articles.

I watch Rousey fight for the tiny chance she might somehow lose.

Thats some WWE booking right there. When your #1 contender has to keep fighting to stay at the spot.

Since when did Cat Zingano become the Goro of the WBW division?

so TS, Rousey stated that Cyborg is retirement fight? so she is retiring next year? she just came on the scene, now she is retiring?.....i dont think so. ...source?

Last edited:
This #1 Contendor has already lost to the Champion TWICE.

So? She fought back to being #1 Contender. Losing twice should not factor into it. ( one not even in the current organization.) You either have rankings or we just start giving shots to who ever the fuck we feel like it.

I just want her to lose , even a fluke injury would be great

Back