Rousey has solid chin?

TBH up until lately, most WMMA fights were won with an armbar after a display of striking equivalent to two moms fighting over a toy on Black Friday.

Hard to say, when was her chin really tested?
She definitely doesn't have the problem of a glas chin, that's safe to say, apart from that no idea.
I think she got tagged by McMann but recovered instantly, Mcmann obviously hits hard if she manages to land something. One time Miesha rocked her but she also recovered instantly and Holm obviously dropped her and knocked her out but she ate a lot of punches.

But als long as you don't have a Roy Nelson chin, defense is more important, when she fights a girl like Nunes she better gets her defense to a basic level instead of relying on walking through punches.

wMt85Uy.jpg

I don't think her chin was tested yet

Yeah, considering how she keeps her chin up and her hands down, and has only been dropped once. She rushes straight into punches. And yeah, they are punches from women but the one on the receiving end is also a women.

C'mon man, you should know better than to make a RRR thread on here. Sherdog forums is full of nothing but haters.

She had a decent chin, I guess, but then again she tooled everyone before her chin got touched.

Then, of course, we have the Holm head kick gif. For whatever reason, on Sherdog, your chin is shot when you get knocked out. A head kick isn't a good indicator of your chin. Getting kicked in the head can take out even the strongest of chins. If anyone thinks that a head kick = hook/straight to the chin, then they shouldn't be assessing chins.

Most women's don't have ko power in their hands so I don't think we can really access the chins of female fighters.

What kind of dumbfuck actually uses the term beta male?

As far as her chin in the Holm fight, she was knocked silly in the first by an elbow so i don't think it's that great.

I know this thread will be derailed as rousey brings a lot of salt to beta sherdog males.

If we can be serious, I'd like to hear real opinions.

I think she actually has/had a great chin. Poor defense but I watched numerous fights where she caught flush punches to the jaw and walked through it. She went out vs Holm and that's after numerous punches.

I understand ppl will say wmma is weak and that is why but then she is still a woman. I believe her chin is one of the best in wmma.

Her chin might be more solid now, due all the wires in her jaw.;)

2 words

Phone book, Chinese.

Edit.. lol that's 3..

Her chin was never fully tested. The only person, besides Holly of course, to land anything significant on her was McMann and she walked through it.

Tate hit her clean multiple times on the chin. She ate it and judo threw Tate around.

Back