Rousey has solid chin?

shanegotu11

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I know this thread will be derailed as rousey brings a lot of salt to beta sherdog males.

If we can be serious, I'd like to hear real opinions.

I think she actually has/had a great chin. Poor defense but I watched numerous fights where she caught flush punches to the jaw and walked through it. She went out vs Holm and that's after numerous punches.

I understand ppl will say wmma is weak and that is why but then she is still a woman. I believe her chin is one of the best in wmma.

ZksYJNn.gif

I could walk through a lot of those punches too. She could afford to get hit on the way in like Royce in early UFC.

Yes. She took a lot of solid shots before going down. The better question is if her chin will be the same.

She has a solid chin. She was able to eat shots from Bethe Correia, the Mark Hunt/Shane Carwin of the division.

She has a solid belly

I know this thread will be derailed as rousey brings a lot of salt to beta sherdog males.

If we can be serious, I'd like to hear real opinions.

I think she actually has/had a great chin. Poor defense but I watched numerous fights where she caught flush punches to the jaw and walked through it. She went out vs Holm and that's after numerous punches.

I understand ppl will say wmma is weak and that is why but then she is still a woman. I believe her chin is one of the best in wmma.

Don;t know if her chin is solid but I know that she has 2 of them

Her chin was never fully tested. The only person, besides Holly of course, to land anything significant on her was McMann and she walked through it.

I think that kick landing that flush would have KO'd most WMMA fighters. The problem isn't her chin, but letting attacks like that get through, and land cleanly. Ask Hunt about flush kicks to the cranium.

Back