Rousey files trademark for "F*ck Them All"

Right when I started feeling bad for her she goes and totally redeems herself

Embarrassing if she expects young women and children to look up to her. Even Tito is more of a role model than Ronda.

rambo-s-opinion-on-everything-o.gif

urgh, so lame.

Trademarking commonly said phrases to build your 'brand'

Did she do it between pooping in the woods and contemplating suicide? It's really hard to believe Ronda's statement at face value with all the random things she's doing.

Stay classy Ronda.

HAHAHAHA

I just clicked that link... Oh man, this is gold! :D

No, really, this bitch is aaall trash.

From acting like a poor sport over wins, the Do Nothing Bitches talk, doing nude photoshoots, acting like a poor sport over a loss, being pretentious with suicidal talk, to trying to trademark a phrase like Fuck Them All...

It's all for the kids. Great role model.

Ugh, and she's going to procreate with TB. Are there any gamma rays about to hit the planet soon?

That's my trademark. I'll be suing, that's for sure.

She's well on her way to the WWE. Perfect spot for her. You can take the chick out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the chick.

Is that even possible?

I am going to trademark "butthurt" and "Whiteknight" just so I never have to hear either ever again!

Some enterprising soul should get in quickly and trademark "Frig them All", "Frag Them All", "Frack Them All", "Feth Them All", "Fock Them All", "Bleep Them All", "F**k Them All", "F*** Them All", "**** Them All" and all other minced oath and censored variations of her phrase, just to stop her trademark from being able to be employed anywhere except places that wouldn't censor or alter it for TV.

For example, she wouldn't be able to go on a daytime show like Ellen and discuss her new trademark without either infringing on your trademarks or violating FCC regulations and getting fined.

Back