Rousey Fights Are Hilarious

I'd bet anything that Ronda weighed at least 150lb tonight.

Avoiding Cyborg like the plague.

And when Cyborg jumped on the scale after her Invicta fight she was 175.

Another difference in weight is Ronda does it naturally.

There is no point in even watching it.

Cat Zingano, Carla Esparza, Alexis Davis and Miesha Tate are just really easy opponents right? I mean, anybody that knows anything about MMA could beat those girls.

What kind of drugs are you guys on? This whole discussion regarding Ronda's skill is just ridiculous. Those women are not bad fighters, not at all. Rousey is just unbelievably good. People also say sometimes that Tyson had easy opponents. It is just fuckin funny, because everybody that tells me shit like this is just blind.

Ignore the brilliance that is performing right in front of you. We are lucky to be alive to watch a fighter like Ronda Rousey perform live and not watch it thirty years from now and say: Man, what would I have given to see that woman fight live!

Whatever you say, whatever you may think or believe, this woman will go down in history as one of the biggest stars and legends in MMA ever. In my opinion most guys on here that say otherwise just have a HUGE issue with Womens MMA getting as big as it is.

Meisha is legit and Ronda still dominates her. And Ronda just started working on her striking seriously like 1-2 years ago and has finished 3 of her last 4 by KO (TKO). And only one set up by her Judo AFTER she rocked Davis with a punch and they were all first round stoppages These woman have been training striking longer than Ronda. Ronda is just that good and works her ass off to improve every area. Her haters are hilarious though! It bothers them so much! lol

Last edited:
serena would piss hot in the ufc.

Bethe dropped like a sack of potatoes LOL

I've laughed at them too

I agree with most of what you said except for receptionists. I see a lot of beasts that would never make the cut or even bother. A female Zookeeper would also make waves, more so than the vet trainee

I do have to say, I've laughed at most Rousey finishes myself.

Her striking is very "womany" but she's at least making progress. I knew Rhonda would win because Bethe's striking was always bad. That finish is Duke was terrible. Look like a bad street fight.

Back