Rousey Fights Are Hilarious

No one else has a decent base. We go from olympic judo to meisha's high school wrestling.

I mean, literally...that's at least the third time that I've literally LOL'D during the finish to one of her squash matches. They perfectly illustrate just how poor and woefully inept these women actually are, how little talent and athletic ability they possess.

You could take Serena Williams, give her two weeks of extensive training & I guarantee she'd at least be an elite contender in the division, that's how terrible it is. Virtually any housewife, receptionist or vet trainee can walk into a gym and become a contender after about two years of training.

Obvious troll thread is obvious

Cyborg weighed 175lbs the morning after her last fight. These chicks simply aren't the same size. Why do Cyborg fans insist they only fight at a weight at which Cyborg would enjoy a large weight advantage?

"A large weight advantage"? Cyborg said she can make 140lb, Rousey fought at 145lb.

And it wasn't "the day after". It was 3 days after. Eating like a horse and drinking plenty of fluids will do that after dehydrating your body. Look at the old Thiago Alves. He was 200+ fighting at WW.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...t-up-to-175-pounds-three-days-after-weigh-ins

I laugh too. Not because of Ronda's technique but just because of how easily she mauls them. It's amusing that these contenders are LEAGUES below Ronda. I'd understand if hey we're 'tune up' fights but cmon now

I mean, literally...that's at least the third time that I've literally LOL'D during the finish to one of her squash matches. They perfectly illustrate just how poor and woefully inept these women actually are, how little talent and athletic ability they possess.

You could take Serena Williams, give her two weeks of extensive training & I guarantee she'd at least be an elite contender in the division, that's how terrible it is. Virtually any housewife, receptionist or vet trainee can walk into a gym and become a contender after about two years of training.

lol... You're so wrong. But then again, a Tire Mechanic at Sam's Club KOed Arlovski, and held his own against Fedor.

"A large weight advantage"? Cyborg said she can make 140lb, Rousey fought at 145lb.

And it wasn't "the day after". It was 3 days after. Eating like a horse and drinking plenty of fluids will do that after dehydrating your body. Look at the old Thiago Alves. He was 200+ fighting at WW.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...t-up-to-175-pounds-three-days-after-weigh-ins

If there is not a large weight difference, then it should not be difficult for Cyborg to meet her at 135, a weight Ronda seems to be able to make comfortably.

Is it wrong that i think TS is correct?

The OP is silly hyperbole of course but there is certainly a case that WMMA has been promoted beyond the skill level on display.

As far as Rousey goes, he grappling skill is up there with the best male fighters, he striking clearly isn't as her defence is quite limited but she does have power.

Yea,these women arent very good fighters including rousey besides her armbar. 115 has better skills but still not great.

Put a tennis racket into Ronda's hand and give her an afternoon training and she beats both Williams' sisters. Hell, she'd beat the top men too.

Can't hit a ball with broken arms.

Wow! Fighter bash Bethe some more.

Ronda is amazing. Why don't you just understand that?

Put a tennis racket into Ronda's hand and give her an afternoon training and she beats both Williams' sisters. Hell, she'd beat the top men too.

Can't hit a ball with broken arms.

It is to laugh.

I don't think Serena could make 135.

I love Ronda but TS is right. Meisha was a high school wrestler, Bethe has only been training mma three years, and Cat Zingano started doing martial arts when she was 25.

I think Sharapova is around 135. She can be the Stefan Struve of the divison

I'm pretty sure with 2 years of extensive training you can fight at any weight class if you can win.

How many months is CM Punk getting to fight his first fight? Definitely less than 2 years.

And yet a much worse looking match between Melendez and Sanchez is thought to be a classic.

The Bonnar vs Griffin fight is labeled as one of the greatest MMA fights in UFC history, yet its horrible technique wise, the guys are just winging punches without regard.

When Eddie Alvarez and Hansen stood in front of each other and just swung without thinking we cheered.

There's a big double standard here and a huge difference, Ronda got the KO where none of the guys did.

Back