Rousey Defends WWE's Saudi Arabia Event

I don't care, I would still bang Honda so fucking bad, as long as she didn't talk to me at all.

I bet you would complain about her refusing to shake your hand when she had finished you.

So I suppose nobody should compete or perform in the US anymore in protest, since it has been the perpetrator of insurmountable crimes against humanity across the globe for the better part of a century now.

Goodbye UFC, I guess...

There was a reporter criticizing the Saudi government in the news. So the Saudi Government sent 15 men into a consulate in Turkey when the reporter would be there to pick up divorce papers. They tortured him, cut off his fingers, then cut his head and legs off of his torso, stuffed the body parts into a suitcase and threw it down a well. Then, they dressed somebody else up in the clothes the reporter was wearing who then walked around pretending to be him as a cover.

I guess the UFC needs to stay out of Russia, too - I mean, they've got a pretty shady reputation when it comes to killing journalists.
57iw6l65164z.jpg

No more US cards then :(

There was a reporter criticizing the Saudi government in the news. So the Saudi Government sent 15 men into a consulate in Turkey when the reporter would be there to pick up divorce papers. They tortured him, cut off his fingers, then cut his head and legs off of his torso, stuffed the body parts into a suitcase and threw it down a well. Then, they dressed somebody else up in the clothes the reporter was wearing who then walked around pretending to be him as a cover.

I know. It's horrible. As many acts endorsed or perpetrated by state powers, including those of the US, are and have been. So...

Detailing the gruesome facts in search for visceral agreement is just emotional blackmail.

Trump supports Saudi Arabia, what seems to be the problem
This. I find it hard to get outraged over the WWE wanting to carry on with a scheduled event when the government itself has pretty much chosen to overlook it. Why the fuck are we expecting pro wrestlers to be our moral compass??

Link

Some excerpts from the article;

Definitely can't support WWE's move to continue the event. Interesting to hear Rousey supporting it. Figured she'd be against Saudi Arabia's track record on women's rights, especially considering women aren't even welcome on the card.

Guess that Oil/Blood Money is hard to resist.

Edit:

In case people don't know what's going on; There was a reporter criticizing the Saudi government in the news. So the Saudi Government sent 15 men into a consulate in Turkey when the reporter would be there to pick up divorce papers. They tortured him, cut off his fingers, then cut his head and legs off of his torso, stuffed the body parts into a suitcase and threw it down a well. Then, they dressed somebody else up in the clothes the reporter was wearing who then walked around pretending to be him as a cover.

WWE will spend the event talking about how wonderful and progressive the Saudi Government is, as part of their agreement.

She's not the sharpest tool in the shed. It's not like Saudi women can't see other cultures on the internet. The WWE does nothing for this. It's a bad move for the WWE, time to cut ties with those douchebags.

I wonder if she'll go with this...

008_Ronda_04082018MM0010--9fde67c6dd1491b86f0f40653e246e5a.jpg

Or one of these:

77759_large.jpg

In case people don't know what's going on; There was a reporter criticizing the Saudi government in the news. So the Saudi Government sent 15 men into a consulate in Turkey when the reporter would be there to pick up divorce papers. They tortured him, cut off his fingers, then cut his head and legs off of his torso, stuffed the body parts into a suitcase and threw it down a well. Then, they dressed somebody else up in the clothes the reporter was wearing who then walked around pretending to be him as a cover.

WWE will spend the event talking about how wonderful and progressive the Saudi Government is, as part of their agreement.

Big beauracracy is bad. It doesn't matter that you're a journalist, nor an American citizen; when you show up to get divorce or marriage papers at the SaAr embassy in Turkey, you better remember your (ex) gal's mother's maiden name or it's gonna be a long day. Especially when your ex gal promises to marry whichever office trainee brings home the most body parts.

I'm painfully watching the video right now, and she unwittingly seems to think the issue is that women aren't allowed to compete in Saudi Arabia (which was the main controversy at the last WWE-Saudi event in April), and not the massive Jamal Khashoggi story that's been pervading news and social media for the last two weeks, which has been the big controversy surrounding this upcoming WWE event (the fact that they're going regardless because the Saudi government is paying them tens of millions per show to spread propaganda to their global audience).

Ouch that's painful!

MMA fans can't really talk, when like half a dozen UFC champs visited Kadyrov in the last 5 years.

The tested and failed argument of "exposing the Saudis to our culture", how pathetic.

Ronda whilst coming from the right place is utterly deluded.

Saudi should be boycotted right now. It's pretty clear they dont mind dismembering critics in their own embassy. Their stance on human rights aswell as women's rights are also pretty clear.

Id nuke them from orbit if I was in charge

It's funny how alt-right wingers are true SJWs to the core. 1 murdered journalist and the Worls should boycott Saudi, what about all the innocents the US kills on a regular basis, the BS wars, the toppling of Governments and so on.... Israeli terrorists killed over 100 unarmed Palestinians who were merely protesting and not a peep... I really cannot wait for Elon Musk's nightmare scenario of A.I to become a reality and watch it unfold on the US first.

lol this is y'all daughters hero?

I may have found a solution...

Mysterious-Silver-Coin-Trim-Face-Veil-Black-Middle-Eastern-Burka-Woman-Arab-Costume-Girls-Party-Dress.jpg_640x640.jpg

Naw. You need that flowy shit down below to hide leg movement, like Seagal and Aikido/Akijutsu dudes. But keep those sleeves. That's where she keeps the "foreign objects". <{smellit?}>

Back