Rousey-Cyborg does not need to happen any more

cakemuncher

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
After UFC 207 it's clear that Cyborg would 1-punch murder Rhonda.

Thank you Dana for protecting Rhonda's life.

Was never going to happen win or lose after Cyborg failed yet another test.

Dunno why people keep trying to bring up Cyborg tonight, she isn't exactly in a good position after turning down 2 title fights and finding out she failed another drug test.

I never give the benefit of the doubt to a cheater. Cyborg can eat shit, and I stood up for her just a few months ago.

That being said, any version of Cyborg stomps Ronda. Any version. Cyborg has always been the better fighter.

Cyborg can't complain about it, though. You popped, you didn't get paid, tough shit.

Thanks for the heads up, TS

ya don't say

Nunes vs Cyborg would be fireworks though

Nunes is a mini borg so yeah at this point it wouldnt be humane

Forget Cyborg, one of the worst cheaters. Jesus she kicks the shit out of the other women while on steroids. What's the point?

Was never going to happen win or lose after Cyborg failed yet another test.

Dunno why people keep trying to bring up Cyborg tonight, she isn't exactly in a good position after turning down 2 title fights and finding out she failed another drug test.
Agree with you. But after today i also think that cyborg (roided or not) would murder Ronda in 10 sec

Nunes & Holly Holm would destroy Cyborg on a striking battle,
it would not be even close

just watch Cyborg vs Gina Carano and you will see the light

I'd love to see cyborg pass some USADA tests, make weight and then get WRECKED by Nunes. Amanda would knock her out too.

After UFC 207 it's clear that Cyborg would 1-punch murder Rhonda.
Agreed. Ronda has proven that she was a fluke product of a talentless division. Her performance tonight was the worst in championship history

Fresh off her weight cut Cyborg would still demolish Ronda.

I don't think any sane athletic commission would allow Ronda to face Cyborg. It would be sanctioned murder.

Back