1. Where did your likes go? Please Read This Thread »

rourke documentary

Discussion in 'Boxing Discussion' started by mrsenor, May 31, 2020.

1. listrahtes Black Belt

@sweetviolenturg
    Wow thats more or less exactly how I pictured it. Will never get the appeal of doing something like that, other than loving to live a delusional life. Thx for clearing that up.

Just looked up his one fight in germany.
    Thomas McCoy: 0-1-0 as career record

That was his comment regarding the fight:
    <Lmaoo>

It fits to Micky Rourke. He always presented himself as someone in need to show of.

2. JSN choo-CHOO!

They probably would have flat out offered you a “locker room bonus” before the fight if you’d made it to krautistan.

I remember his fights looking pretty WWE.

Mr.Maelstrom and sweetviolenturg like this.
  3. sweetviolenturg Red Belt Professional Fighter

Yeah, I think every one of the six fighters that he "beat" all knew which side of their bread was buttered. The two draws? Who knows? They might be the only fighters that turned the "lockerroom bonus" down & they got ripped off by the judges. There's not a lot of info on those fights available. I"ve heard that the Harris draw was a bad call & I know that Sean Gibbons was actually a matchmaker from Oklahoma who sometimes filled in as a late replacement fighter. So, make of that what you will.

JSN likes this.
  4. JSN choo-CHOO!

just goes to show you that lack of grasp on reality some people have. How far must you head be up your own ass to think you’re actually boxing if you’re him or worse take pleasure in paying people to do the job for you in a way that’s fooling no one?

I believe they have these Muay Thai training camps in Thailand that cater to fat westerners where at the end you have a “fight” where inevitably some jobber has to carry the client until the final round and then take a dive.

Lol this unathletic dumb fat fucks think they can trane for like two weeks and then someone who actually has a record is going to succumb to their mad skillz

sweetviolenturg likes this.