Rountree & UFC's terrible fighter promotion

elcj

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I was on UFC's IG last night and noticed they completed snubbed Khalil Rountree after his amazing performance.

That was a Muay Thai masterclass and you don't see many fights/performances like that in UFC.
Why would they not post anything it about it? It's like he doesn't even exist.

The UFC are struggling for big names and interesting fights and fighters, so why wouldn't they promote him and throw him into the mix?

Even today checked and still nothing on him.

Hes on a 1 fight winning streak

Id say hes 1 contender fight away from that title shot

Cuz rountree is a glass cannon. And I think more people are fans of Anders than Rountree. Myself included. Man just can't win a fight...

bc they need Walker next if Santos fails.

I was on UFC's IG last night and noticed they completed snubbed Khalil Rountree after his amazing performance.

That was a Muay Thai masterclass and you don't see many fights/performances like that in UFC.
Why would they not post anything it about it? It's like he doesn't even exist.

The UFC are struggling for big names and interesting fights and fighters, so why wouldn't they promote him and throw him into the mix?

Even today checked and still nothing on him.
he definitely needs to fight a top 10, give him shogun rua

To be honest I don't even know who Rountree is except for '''' guy that beat Gokhann saki". I was more familiar with Anders

Because, as you say, the UFC is actually pretty terrible at hyping up prospects.

Let him string together a streak at least and maybe beat someone in the top 10. It was a nice performance but dude has been shaky at best.

Nice win, but his last fight he got ktfo stiff by Johnny in about 1 minute. So let him get one more good win before they try to hype him

I was super impressed by Khali last night. His improvement on his sdtriking was amazing.

Kinda like the Muay Thai legend Buakaw training (well, a LITTLE bit) :

To be honest I don't even know who Rountree is except for '''' guy that beat Gokhann saki". I was more familiar with Anders
Why are there so many supposed "fans" on this site that love to revel in their own ignorance? These types should go back to re-watching old PRIDE tapes and jerking off to CroCop highlights.

Hes on a 1 fight winning streak

Id say hes 1 contender fight away from that title shot
Let him string together a streak at least and maybe beat someone in the top 10. It was a nice performance but dude has been shaky at best.
Cuz rountree is a glass cannon. And I think more people are fans of Anders than Rountree. Myself included. Man just can't win a fight...

But still doesn't explain why they wouldn't even put up an Instagram post on him. It costs nothing (not even time), but does a lot to help promote fighters.

lol Instagram...So I was on Instagram,no guys listen this is serious!People didn't say stuff on Instagram!

#support

I enjoyed his performance last night, especially his kicking game. Any ideas for his next opponent?

Why are there so many supposed "fans" on this site that love to revel in their own ignorance? These types should go back to re-watching old PRIDE tapes and jerking off to CroCop highlights.
So you know all the 500 fighters in the UFC roster? Lame white belt

But still doesn't explain why they wouldn't even put up an Instagram post on him. It costs nothing (not even time), but does a lot to help promote fighters.
Is the UFC known for their generosity or overall care of their fighters or desire to do something nice just to be nice?

Back