Round Three - Battle 26 - Old School Hip Hop Groups: BEASTIE BOYS vs. CYPRESS HILL

Now here's a photo:

house_of_pain.jpg

Muggs, Everlast, DJ Hurricane, Adrock, B-Real, Mike D, Yauch and some other goofs.

the round i've been waiting for comes and i can't vote

sonofabitch

if anyone who is impartial sees this could you vote for cypress for me please?

the beasties are great but cypress hill was one of the first hip hop groups i got really into and they still kick ass

Beasties should not have beaten Public Enemy imo
another tough choice
but it goes to Beasties
imo

That is a Wu-Tang and Cypress HIll collabo ^ what's your point?

When I hear Kill Hill I think of Wutang's neighborhood/projects Stapelton/Park Hill
I guess some people hear Killa Hill and think Cypress hill???

[YT]cM73e4971mg[/YT]

Beasties should not have beaten Public Enemy imo
another tough choice
but it goes to Beasties
imo

Agreed. I actually thought Public Enemy would blow Beastie Boys out the water. But it was went the other way, Beastie Boys blew PE out the water, the vote wasn't close from what I can remember lol.

I have seen the Beasties in concert 8 times. They always put on great shows .
I was listening to Cypress Hill two nights ago and love their music but an easy choice for me, Beasties.

it's funny that everyone is saying beasties shouldn't have beaten public enemy because i think beasties shouldn't have beaten EPMD but i don't begrudge them their success in the poll

Agreed. I actually thought Public Enemy would blow Beastie Boys out the water. But it was went the other way, Beastie Boys blew PE out the water, the vote wasn't close from what I can remember lol.

no it was not
picture me giving a damn
does it have to do with the demographics
on Sherdog?
possibly, maybe
I saw Public Enemy
last year in London
they were amazing
they had built a recent following
after the Olympics

TahellwityouMurda for setting up this regional!

Still voted Beasties tho.

MCA Batches!

Last edited:
Cypress Hill easy.

Back