Rothwell : Cain used Media to get himself pulled from UFC 207

FedorGOAT

Ultimate Fedorist
Platinum Member
Reaction score
"People are also surprised Cain got pulled and that baffles me because it's not surprising at all. He started saying all that sh*t in public knowing he's going to get pulled. Telling the commission you're doing marijuana to manage pain and your back surgery is already scheduled is a surefire way to tell them you're not fit to fight. But that's pretty convenient because now it doesn't look like Cain pulled out and it's the commission who wouldn't let him fight. Cain going public with all that sh*t two weeks before a fight is evidence he didn't want to fight. Don't sit there and tell me you've been in this business for that many years and don't f*****g know how this works. You obviously needed them to pull you out of the fight."

- Big Ben

Source: http://www.mmamania.com/2016/12/28/...ht-used-media-get-himself-pulled-from-ufc-207

VyQyyZ.gif

I really hope Rothwell becomes HW champion somehow

just for the memes

big ben... the man that thinks is important... but isn't

I seriously doubt it.
I think Cain just does not listen to his body.
Why would he want to walk/limp away from a fight/payday?

Rothwell is always injured too so he can shut the fuck up.

It was odd how open Cain was with his injuries and treatments. My first reaction to every instance of him talking about surgery, CBD, etc. were all "why would he say that?"

Meh.

10000928_medium.gif

On one hand, Rothwell has some serious sour grapes towards Cain. On the other hand, he's not wrong...

Don't give Cain the credit. He's not that smart. But he is Shrek

0287dbbf0c10c89390ff4b5420d090e77c450c8739e28f780a20cf648aff2a20_1.jpg

Meh.

10000928_medium.gif

On one hand, Rothwell has some serious sour grapes towards Cain. On the other hand, he's not wrong...

lmao look at those little baby punches

Rothwell was literally trying to stand up while Cain was punching him square in the face. Stopped due to boredom.

Back