~ Anthony Pettis vs. Rafael dos Anjos
~ Carla Esparza vs. Joanna Jedrzejczyk
~ Johny Hendricks vs. Matt Brown
~ Roy Nelson vs. Alistair Overeem
~ Ross Pearson vs. Sam Stout
~ Chris Cariaso vs. Henry Cejudo
~ Sergio Pettis vs. Ryan Benoit
~ Elias Theodorou vs. Roger Narvaez

UFC 185 is shaping up very nicely thus far.

Thanks for this, adding it to the OP.

That's a pretty entertaining fan fight on a solid overall card.

Why isn't this on 186? Kinda dumb to have it on 185. 186 in canada. Stout is candian and pearson a brit...

Never heard of Stout and the only Pearson fight I saw was with him doing basically nothing against Diego.

This is the only fight on the card in which I'm not interested at all. Oh well.

Never heard of Stout and the only Pearson fight I saw was with him doing basically nothing against Diego.

You have never heard of Stout and have only seen one Pearson fight? Stout has probably fought in the UFC 20 times and Pearson probably 12-14.

Hope this is a joke. Pearson's fights are constantly entertaining and the Stout matchup is one that is going to remain standing, hopefully until someone (probably Stout) gets knocked out.

Pearson via (T)KO

Skipping the co-main.

You have never heard of Stout and have only seen one Pearson fight? Stout has probably fought in the UFC 20 times and Pearson probably 12-14.

I'm not saying it's a bad decision; I'm just saying I have no vested interest in it for the stated reason and I otherwise consider it a great card.

Can't say I give a shit about WMMA. Whatevs, it is what it is. This card is fantastic otherwise, though. Pearson'll technically speedbag Stout for 3 rounds. Kinda weird that a couple lower-tier LW's get an event poster though, isn't it?

Stout is the last man standing from Team Tompkins. I guess that Horodecki is still fighting also but he's not going to be in a major organiation let alone as a factor any time soon.

No interest whatsoever in the WMMA title-fight.

Pearson should beat Stout who will probably retire.

Ross will pick him apart on the feet and finish him in the 3rd round.

Back