Ross Pearson Retires

Thank god. He has been hurting himself for like 8 years now

Solid, technical fighter and always fun to watch. Humble and respectful his entire career. Good luck to him.

fun action fighter, one of the more technical boxers in the sport for a time IMO. He had some of the best inside slips in MMA

always was a gureat gauge for a dudes sturiking ability particularly boxing with how they dealt with Pearson.

He's won just one of his last SEVEN fights.

Overall he's been on a losing streak for the better part of 6 years. He was long overdue to head to another org for lower competition, but somehow he stuck around in the big leagues.

Fun guy, was entertaining. Glad to see him hang it up.
Why’d you feel the need to recap his struggles? How about just giving him a shoutout respecting his heart and career?

good move at this stage, great fighter and seems like a top bloke as well

Always liked watching him fight and wish him all the best in his retirement. He was fun in TUF too.
“Who took me boots!!”

giphy.gif

Old school TUF... I respect the man. He had a good career. I wish him the best moving forward.

Here's a picture of Ross Pearson and I at a UFC event. Think it was for the Gus/Manuwa card.

TCE%203.jpg

All the best to him, good fighter, great guy.

Was always a fan after he Ko'd the fuck out of George Sotiropoulos, never liked that guy. Best of luck in retirement Ross.

Back