Ross Pearson appeals against the decision.

it won't be overturned, but it DEFINITELY SHOULD be. I can't believe the judge huggery for Diego. Dude CONSTANTLY loses... and gets the win. It's fucking ridiculous. The guy is a warrior, but his countless gifts have made me genuinely dislike him.

They could put him in there with Cain Velasquez, we'd see him knocked unconscious, laying on the canvas for 15 minutes and they'd stand him up and raise his hand declaring him the victor.

It's fucking disgusting.

I don't wish ill will on fighters, but I've got to say, I hope he gets KO'd in horribly brutal fashion so that for once, he isn't handed a win he didn't come close to earning.

It may not go anywhere but its important to challenge their decision anyway.

Even though Pearson is facing an uphill battle with this, at least he's taking a stand against BS decisions. Respect.

The 30-27 for Sanchez was not just bad scoring, it was corrupt. Glad they are making a stand, someone needs to see if the judges friends or family had money on the fight.

I doubt it gets overturned even though it should.

The best result would be to never let Jeff Collins judge a MMA fight ever again.

Poor Ross.

Jessamyn Duke overturned her loss to a NC (illegal knee to downed opponent.)

Ross is just wasting time.

Wasting time, something he is not doing by this. That is the last thing he is doing by appealing this decision.

It won't do anything but good on him!

Edit: Is there anyway we can get Jeff Collins contact information...Just curious

I'm pretty sure some of the judges were corrupt on this one. It was just too ridiculous of a decision.

If there was ever a decision to be overturned, it's this one, I'm scratching my head trying to figure out what round Sanchez could have won, let alone two and shockingly even 3 on one scorecard.

And people think MMA doesn't have corruption issues.. LOL

good luck to him. Was pulling for Diego but Ross clearly won. Dont see anything coming from it though. One of those things that i dont think hurts him too much though. 99% of people agree it was a clear win. 1% most likely just trolling

Back