Ross Pearson appeals against the decision.

kashmir

#1 bullshit belt
@Brown
Reaction score
''Pearson and coach Eric Del Fierro had lodged a complaint with the New Mexico Commission straight after the fight and lodged an appeal. The UFC would need to leave it in the hands of the NM Athletic Commission which has jurisdiction on these matters.''

diego-sanchez-ross-pearson-mma-ufc-fight-night-42-sanchez-vs.-pearson-590x900.jpg

Source : http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/ot...ons-in-UFC-history-against-Diego-Sanchez.html

Nothing will come of that but gl to him

There's pretty much zero chance it's getting overturned, but good on him for taking action. Worst decision I've ever seen in MMA without there being implications of a fix.

Trying to get an athletic commission to admit they were wrong? Good luck to you.

This has less chance getting overturned then Jones vs Hamill

With the state flag inked on his body, no way Sanchez loses in NM.

Has a decision ever been overturned ?

You basically have to prove that these judges aren't incompetent fucktards, which judging by the decision shouldn't be too difficult, but the commision won't ever admit they're wrong.

Sad to say but I think this won't go anywhere. I think the decision stays

Yeah it's a shame ross should have left out of their hands

Trying to get an athletic commission to admit they were wrong? Good luck to you.

He had one judge on his side maybe that judge will speak up! In the mean time never ever take the UFC there again! Those judges are most likely the same judges Greg Jackson uses for his events.

You basically have to prove that these judges aren't incompetent fucktards, which judging by the decision shouldn't be too difficult, but the commision won't ever admit they're wrong.

Jessamyn Duke overturned her loss to a NC (illegal knee to downed opponent.)

Ross is just wasting time.

I don't think even that would cause for the decision to be overturned. The only way would be to show some sort of collusion between judges (for a desired result) or some sort of illegal betting patterns....

He has zero chance that happens. But good on him for pretty much calling out the incompetent fools judging this fight.

Has uncle Dana commented on this travesty of a decision?

Jessamyn Duke overturned her loss to a NC (illegal knee to downed opponent.)

Ross is just wasting time.

i think he was asking if the Judges decision has ever been overturned...But agree, Ross has no chance.

Back