Ross Enamait Article on Cereal

I always give my wife the evil eye when she buys cereal. Now I can point to this and say, "See. I told you cereal was a communist conspriacy."

In the end, if you add cereal as the occasional shitty, but kinda tasty "treat", like a donut or cookie, it's alright. But totally, thinking cereal is a healthy part of your diet and making it a nutritional mainstay is pure ignorance. I personally am never motivated to touch the junk.

+1 Mike

I don't give a shit what Ross says.

Cinnamon Toast Crunch FTW.

I always give my wife the evil eye when she buys cereal. Now I can point to this and say, "See. I told you cereal was a communist conspriacy."

+1. I tell my wife and my mom the same shit. I dont even eat cereal and havent for years. My mom buys a shit load of cereals and then brings them to my house and im like wtf??!! She tells me, "Oh they were on sale." So fuckin what! I dont eat it anyway, lol! She drives me crazy with that shit. I dont even give cereal to my kids.

Also...I have to agree with KK though...Cinnamon Toast Crunch is the shit, lol!

I eat cereal as a snack. Usually organic whole grain raisin bran. It isn't as bad as most cereal, and tastes pretty good. It also has lots of calories and as well as protein from milk.

I don't give a shit what Ross says.

Cinnamon Toast Crunch FTW.

Didn't see this coming from you. Nice.

Shit is addictive. I had eaten cereal fro breakfast for damn near my entire life before reading up on nutrition. I still get suckered in and buy a box, but I try to make sure it's healthier than the alternatives. Kashi is good stuff.

I'll have a bowl of bran flakes or weetabix every few weeks as a midday snack - never breakfast. Oats have pwned into oblivion all that came before.

Captain Crunch is great. Mixing the left over milk with rum aint bad either.

Cereal is the devil!
Haven't touched it in over two years.

My wife still buys the crap, but I only let my little one have twice a week. The other five days she eats eggs.

Bry

Bran!
Research that one and you will be unpleasantly surprised!

Bry

is this stuff decent? I've been thinking its good for me. Its Fn delicious!

Ingredients: Kashi Seven Whole Grains and Sesame

Lol, Cereal took an ass kicking in this thread.

I totally agree though and I haven't had cereal in a long time either, I'm not even sure if I'd like the taste anymore.

Oh and to the guys who's girlfriends or wives don't listen to the warnings - I know where you are coming from!. Numerous times I tell my girlfriend about stuff I've learned on D+S and she just dismisses it and follows the latest fad diet from some glossy magazine.

13 Grams of delicious and nutritious sugar!

Got to love that!

Bry

I don't have to worry about my girlfriend buying crappy cereal, she doesn't even eat breakfast usually... wait that's not good either! Her excuse? It takes too long to eat a bowl of oatmeal or shredded wheat.

Cracklin' Oat Bran - it's no coincidence that "crack" is in the title. It's a horrible substance to put into your body, but once you do you'll never go back to eggs and oatmeal.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back