Rosi Sexton faces undefeated Jedrzejczyk at Cage Warriors 69: Super Saturday

what weight is the fight at 125 or 135.

"Former CWFC champion Rosi Sexton will return to the promotion on June 7 for a mouthwatering flyweight clash with undefeated Polish prospect Joanna Jedrzejczyk."

"Former CWFC champion Rosi Sexton will return to the promotion on June 7 for a mouthwatering flyweight clash with undefeated Polish prospect Joanna Jedrzejczyk."

wow i read the article and somehow missed that.

man i feel really stupid right now.

Edit: can't wait for the card. i will watch live on my computer and then on my TV (last i checked we get CWFC on tv here in AUS...about a two week delay i think)

Going back to 125 is the right decision. Good to see Rosi back after her UFC stint.

Great.

I would bet what'll be the first women's CW belt from now, I feel it'll be AW or BW.

Rosie was hard sold above her weight in UFC. Has been weight pressed for a few fights. I'm a huge fan of Rosie and I'm so glad she's still fighting.

hey CWFC, you should maybe consider having Rosi on your commentary team for more than just when there's a single womens bout. She's a very well spoken, informative play-by-play commentary person, and definitely jives well with Palmer and Gooden.

just my opinion though!

Mouthwatering? Is that so? I can't think of a time that my mouth has ever watered for a fight.

Yesh! Finally back in her real weight class! That stint at 135 to pad Davis and Andrade's records was quite depressing for me to watch.

Back