Rosenstruik is a dead man walking

He trained MMA for 2 years and fought 4 times in 1 year ... its too soon.

I am not going to count out rosenstruik in this fight. He has enough striking experience to outpoint ngannou if he fights intelligently. he probably has better cardio too. so long as he can stay composed he has a fighting chance imo.

bro he needs at least 1 year.

exp. is important
he has WAY more experience than ngannou though.

Is Jairzinho going to be a big underdog in this fight? I might place a small wager on him winning a decision.

Is Jairzinho going to be a big underdog in this fight? I might place a small wager on him winning a decision.
It's not a bad bet to be honest, the fact he took this fight so shortly after the overreem fight is a huge show of confidence imo.

I expect him to be ATLEAST +220

Edit i just checked and the line is at +225

Last edited:
Ngannou by late stoppage.

Rozenstruik got balls bigger than this rocks and he doesn't seem the least intimidated. Absolute savage to call him out like that. But he may regrets...Cain did the same mistake.

I am not going to count out rosenstruik in this fight. He has enough striking experience to outpoint ngannou if he fights intelligently. he probably has better cardio too. so long as he can stay composed he has a fighting chance imo.

he has WAY more experience than ngannou though.

ngannou has at least 6+ years more MMA exp. bro and thats what really matters

ngannou has at least 6+ years more MMA exp. bro and thats what really matters
You have NO idea what you're talking about. Rozenstruik started his mma career and kick boxing career earlier and is younger than ngannou to boot.

Bigi boy is a live dog here, he has the cleaner hands and kicks. Definitely less power though.

All depends on if Ngannou is smart enough to mix it up and implement takedowns. Engaging Rozenstruik in a kickboxing match will not go well if he doesn't get the early KO.

strange way to admit you were wrong but okay.

bro we dont even know how old ngannou is

roz started his mma career 2012, but he switched to kickboxing and took MMA srsly after his kickboxing career (2 years ago)

Back