Social Roseanne tweets outrageously racist comment about former Obama staffer Valerie Jarrett

Canceled made official by ABC. The alt. Right will lose its mind in 3 2 1.
She can pick herself up by her bootstraps and get a new deal.

This is not a stupid thing. This is a calculated move from her ti feed her new base who watches her show now.

No more show to watch. Maybe Fox will pick it up but the producers also bailed.

This is not a stupid thing. This is a calculated move from her ti feed her new base who watches her show now.
lmao @ Roseanne and "calculated." Some of us actually remember her.

Offensive jokes about race are no worse than offensive jokes about looks, financial standing, disabilities, etc.

No one cares about your outrage over people of color.

You should conduct an experiment.

Find a black guy and call him poor.

Then find another black guy and call him an ape: a term/description he's heard/seen ad infinitum to describe him and people who look like him as subhuman savages lacking the intelligence and civility of a normal man, and undeserving of the respect afforded to one.

Measure jaw soreness after both incidents.

So who is more nuts among the green peace celebrities turned alt-right? Randy Quaid or Roseanne?

I've followed her descent into madness on social media since she lost her shit about Obama beating Clinton in the 2008 primary. Yeah, she was actually a Clinton supporter back then, but managed to morph into a pizzagate MAGA in the space of eight years.

It was pretty fucking clear in 2008 that she was one of those "PUMA" types, who didn't like Obama because he's black and were only supporting Clinton because of her gender. Her reasons for supporting Clinton (i.e. Clinton being a real progressive and anti-war) were contrary to reality.

This is why I didn't get pissed about all of the press that her show was getting. The meltdown was inevitable, and the fallout is going to be hilarious.

Clinton can be put into dozens of contexts depending on who values what in her career, that can create supporters that put her bad deals or mistakes in the rear view in favor of the countless causes the foundation supports, while she also attracts a sizable group of opponents who believe all the charitable or initiative based contributions from her foundation and her State dept work are out-weighed by damaging mistakes in her political career

It really just boils down to what side of an elected representative you're willing to favor more, their successes or their mistakes. That's like fans of an NFL team burning their jerseys over a loss or sticking it out with season tickets looking for a win

So who is more nuts among the green peace celebrities turned alt-right? Randy Quaid or Roseanne?
In an upset I'll go off the board and take Jon Voight.

BREAKING: ABC has canceled the Roseanne series as a result of the tweet in question. #winning

Conservatives all loved cartoons depicting Obama and his wife as apes, this is just how they think. Really sick.

latest

It’s interesting that George Bush was compared to an ape for years by liberals and it was cool, but when a conservative makes a similar comparison with Obama, it’s because of racism.

I don't want anyone to care about my supposed outrage. I hope people care about racism being spewed by a person who has a national platform, but that is up to them. I'm not really outraged though, that's just a trick people on the right try to play when someone gets called out for being a bigot. "Oh quit being so outraged". When did I behave as such? I just said if you didn't already know she's a racist this won't convince you. Thanks for proving my point.

You are now speaking to a far larger issue. Are you equally outraged when all celebrities use their national platform to libel, to promote their agenda at the expense of others, or is it just offensive jokes about race coming from a non PoC?

"I am now leaving Twitter..."

Bbbbuuut! How will Rosanne blindly MAGA now?!?!?!

Under pressure from the President of the country.
I'm actually pretty interested to see how quick the right turns this into a freedom of speech issue. Once you publicly admit you care more about someone's right to call a black person an ape than you do about African Americans peacefully protesting there is no turning back.

Back