Rumored Rose Namajunas vs Weili Zhang 2 in the works

Are you literally sitting in the UFC discussion right now, and trying to talk about meritocracy? What a fucking joke.

Did you show the same spirit when Masvidal got an instant rematch after getting dominated? How about all the free TS Romero got?

Do I really need to go on? Too much whining over what was obviously going to be the UFC’s next move. Bunch of financial fans until it just doesn’t line up with what you want.

And btw, there is zero doubt in my mind that most of the venom I’ve seen in this thread has more to do with Weili’s nationality than anything else.
Most people were immediately against Masvidal getting an instant rematch after getting dominated.

The fight NO ONE wanted, except Zhang Weili.

Jarl

The fight NO ONE wanted, except Zhang Weili.

Jarl
Does she really want it though? I mean, she always said she wanted to fight Rose, but she looked overwhelmed once she had her in front of her. It's most likely worse after what Rose did to her. I doubt her striking defense has vastly improved in less than 4 months and her confidence is probably shit. It would be wise to wait until she's better prepared to take this fight. If she loses again, she's f*cked. In most cases, when a challenger is 0-2 against the champion, a third match is close to impossible to secure.

here's to hoping Zhang k's her the f out

MammothPastHoiho-size_restricted.gif

200w.gif

Why the hate for Rose?
did i miss something and now we all have to cheer for Rose?
She's not my favorite for lots of reasons most of which stem from her across the board creepy AF demeanor and specific to the last fight, her baseless accusation of Zhang's devout communism.
To a lesser extent, the more the ufc tells me i'm supposed to like someone or something usually just annoys and pushes me the opposite way. Ronda was/is in the same boat.
Still waiting for Joe to cry on air about Rose being a "once ever athlete"

She's not my favorite for lots of reasons most of which stem from her across the board creepy AF demeanor and specific to the last fight, her baseless accusation of Zhang's devout communism.
To a lesser extent, the more the ufc tells me i'm supposed to like someone or something usually just annoys and pushes me the opposite way. Ronda was/is in the same boat.
Ufc is telling you to love Zhang rn.

Dana wants you to like Weili, not Rose though.

Zhang has nothing for Rose and Esparza is a more compelling match up stylistically.

Back