Who Wins?

• Rose Namajunas

• Jessica Andrade

Results are only viewable after voting.

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

And finally, Rose defends her title. This fight is very interesting on paper but it's a bit strange announcing it so far out from now. May?

Also interesting they're doing it in Brazil. How will Rose's mental state hold up with Brazilian fans screaming in her face?

Will be 14 months since her last title defense lol

Hard not to root for Rose... just a great competitor. But Andrade hits like a truck... thinking she pulls off the upset by TKO.

IgnorantDistortedBovine-size_restricted.gif

It's about time.

Andrade by TKO

Damn ur fast lol.

UFC is like "Oh u wanna sit out & not fight in Vegas, NYC, or Australia? Well here ya go, have fun in Brazil vs Andrade."

Not sure this is a ppv headliner tho. And looking at the other division Nunes is the only other Brazilian champ. I think they should add Nunes vs De Randamie 2 or even pull Holm from the Ladd fight. Maybe Viera?

Then throw in Jacare, Shogun, & the Oliveira brothers Alexander & Charlie.

Last edited:
Aw man. Poor Rose.

I love watching Andrade...

Finally snow flake rose fights again.

Andrade by ktfo.

Will Rose be getting a bus to the arena?

Andrade looked good in her last 3 fights but using MMAth and Rose > Joanna (not the) Champion > Andrade so an easy Thug Rose win.
But Andrade > Karolina > Rose so an easy win for Andrade.

I've no idea who wins it but it should be a decent fight as they're both improving.

My sentiments exactly, Rose better start counting the days, Andrade might knock her block off.

Hard not to root for Rose... just a great competitor. But Andrade hits like a truck... thinking she pulls off the upset by TKO.

I don't think in this case it's an Upset if Andrade wins by TKO, people were calling it before the fight got announced, the Upset in this fight would be Rose knocking Andrade out.

Back