Media Rose Namajunas vs Jessica Andrade Rematch - The War Room - Full Reptile - Dan Hardy

Who wins the rematch?

• Total voters
I think it'll start pretty much the same way: Rose will control the range and tag Jessica repeatedly...and Jessica will bull charge Rose into the side of the cage. Either Andrade gets the take down (not necessarily a slam) and holds Rose in place while she beats on her, or Rose slips and moves and picks Andrade apart across three rounds. Should be a good fight. Props to Rose for agreeing to the rematch (Did Arona ask for a rematch with Jackson?)

Jarl

Any female fighter with physicality beats Rose 90% of the time.

3 round fight probably suits Rose Gertrude. She can outpoint Jessica for 2 rounds without having to worry as much about energy conservation as she did for 5 rounds. And then probably survive a third.

29-28 Rose.

Andrades gonna sleep here

Rose was just JJs kryptonite

probably yeah, gadelha was getting beaten up. but the only time i can recall her going 5 rounds was against joanna and obviously she got smoked
Yeah she got absolutely pistol whipped. In retrospect, that may be one of Joanna's most impressive fights. I'm sure Andrade has improved since then, but that was a near flawless performance and a shut out against arguably the most physical female fighter pound-for-pound...

Back