Rose Namajunas has an emotional support dog

what dark past

She's a privelaged white girl who thinks she's a thug

There is no dark past

lol grew up in shit part of Milwaukee, and was sexually abused as a young girl. You can keep that privilege.

channeling as you say definitely helps, and MMA is one hell of a way. it has a cognitive behavioral effect, which does help. but not entirely or always. i see no harm in a multifaceted approach, including this dog (and i say that as a cat person lol). i just hope she's in therapy.
yea, channel that shit, get therapy, whatever, just don't abuse an obviously broke system of fake ass "dog support" bullshit that puts the strain on establishments and diminishes the work of a real helpfuls
balance1.jpg

This guy ^, needs a dog to help him out with shit.

while

This piece of shit is not a service dog
bfdaa3e6fea00e6ee8596427464aef23.jpg

Sure.. I'll go along with that.

But she will never possess the mind of a Joanna, or GSP. And I really do love the girl. But that doesn't change history. The whole object of this thread proves that.

Anybody here ever heard of " An emotional support animal " for a pro athlete before ?

But anything that relieves the horrors of her past is cool with me. I know something about that shit myself... more than I'd ever like to admit.

JJ is a grown woman, GSP was a mature adult. It's obvious that Rose is still a kid, and young woman on the cusp of adulthood.

lol grew up in shit part of Milwaukee, and was sexually abused as a young girl. You can keep that privilege.
oh shit my bad

Nevertheless I have never seen the UFC market her as a dark fighter

yea, channel that shit, get therapy, whatever, just don't abuse an obviously broke system of fake ass "dog support" bullshit that puts the strain on establishments and diminishes the work of a real helpfuls
balance1.jpg

while

You have one guy who had physical damage, you could have someone who has emotional or psychological damage that isn't apparent.

JJ is a grown woman, GSP was a mature adult. It's obvious that Rose is still a kid, and young woman on the cusp of adulthood.

It's a fact that when really bad shit happens to someone when they are very young, it stunts their emotional growth.

I was able to overcome it. Not everybody can. Rose can't, or hasn't yet. But it might come.

All props to Rose. I love the girl.

You have one guy who had physical damage, you could have someone who has emotional or psychological damage that isn't apparent.
No, it's also the training that these dogs, these real service dogs have to go through, the screening process, the meticulous care and time and hours spent training them, it takes almost two years of training to qualify as a service dog, most fail b/c you want your service dog to be on point 100%.

whereas these stupid "feelz" dogs, are just dogs.

It's a fact that when really bad shit happens to someone when they are very young, it stunts their emotional growth.

I was able to overcome it. Not everybody can. Rose can't, or hasn't yet. But it might come.

All props to Rose. I love the girl.

I know she's damaged goods, and that's probably the reason why I don't like her. But I do understand why she's fucked up in the head.

I reckon she needs it. I have no issues with this.

No, it's also the training that these dogs, these real service dogs have to go through, the screening process, the meticulous care and time and hours spent training them, it takes almost two years of training to qualify as a service dog, most fail b/c you want your service dog to be on point 100%.

whereas these stupid "feelz" dogs, are just dogs.

I know what you're saying, and I'm in agreement for the most part, but regardless of their needs are legitimate or not, the presence of the dog really doesn't effect me that much so I'm willing to overlook it.

I think your disdain for dogs is a psychological coping mechanism because you eat them.

492827.jpg

actually no, i volunteer for an establishment that trains these service dogs, once a week i go in and get blindfolded and a dog walks me around the city, yes the dog walks me, cuz thats what a service dog would do for a disabled blind person. A city that now seemingly has doubled in foot traffic b/c of pokemongo, and i'm a blindfolded fuck being lead around by a training dog (there is a guy walking along side me of course), and i trust these trained fuckers who have made me bump into street lamps and fell off the edge of a sidewalk (when you are blind you can see shit, so even 1inch change in elevation will fuck your shit up).

So no, fuck you, i respect what these dogs are doing for the disabled.

Oh...she has issues...cheque please.

I withdraw all previous "woulds"

Would still at 4am in a club after a few drinks if she left when she woke.

Good fighter. Disappointed with her recent performance.

One day I'll start my own forum where I'll ban idiots and fake ass tough kids who hide behind their little computers.... but until then, I'll put up with the Internet alittle longer.

there are alot of legit bitches on his forum.... some are just punk kids who don't understand the world or people, and are quick to making judgments.... hopefully most of yall grow out of it. But there are many who are over the age of 18 who will never grow up and be shitheads the rest of their lives... along the way marry other shitheads and have shithead kids to keep the shithead blood line going.

cuz she's "abusing" how easy it is to apply for this "support dog" bullshit. Literally any dog can be a support dog, just put in the application.

Once she slaps on that support dog color or bandana, establishments almost can't fuck with her and support dogs are almost in the same class as Disability Dog, you know those bomb ass dogs that touch elevator buttons with their noses and shit and can help blind ppl cross the street and take 5 years of training?

Except she can now just call her dumb dog onto the mat and have everyone photograph it, cuz she's abusing the system.

balance1.jpg

while

Lots of people talking out of their asses - I've seen some heavy judgmental shit being handed down in this thread. While actually, going through 4 full pages of posts, it is apparent that a) the majority of posters here have never been seriously engaged in dog training while knowing even less about service/therapy dogs, and b) that posters consider themselves experts in social and medical matters.

It's absurd to judge based on no information at all who deserves a service dog or not - that's for professional services to decide. Also, your knowledge of dogs and their training is shit.

Also the argument from earlier in the thread, that "for centuries, soldiers have survived without therapy dogs" is as stupid as possible. Some also managed to survive without penicilin, so what is your point? I'm sure you have a condition that "for centuries, people have been able to live through". But it's nice to have a remedy, isn't it?

One day I'll start my own forum where I'll ban idiots and fake ass tough kids who hide behind their little computers.... but until then, I'll put up with the Internet alittle longer.

there are alot of legit bitches on his forum.... some are just punk kids who don't understand the world or people, and are quick to making judgments.... hopefully most of yall grow out of it. But there are many who are over the age of 18 who will never grow up and be shitheads the rest of their lives... along the way marry other shitheads and have shithead kids to keep the shithead blood line going.
Are you suggesting...*gasp* Eugenics?
The American Supreme court once "Lawfully" sterilized a woman because it was determined that 3 generations of imbeciles was enough.

Back