Rose Namajunas has an emotional support dog

she got molested as a kid bro if that is not enough for ptsd i don't know what is.
I didn't know that to be honest but I'm speaking more in general, apparently you're not required to show certification for your service dog so everyone abuses it and brings their pup everywhere.

I just don't buy the idea of a support dog, everyone likes their dog and feels better hanging out with it, doesn't mean you should drag it around with you everywhere on planes, restaurants, etc. and bother people around you.

its easy to do that. just need a doctors note. I did it with my dog to allow him to stay in a no-pets-allowed apartment.

Ha! Genius. Filing that idea in my head for future moves.

I didn't know that to be honest but I'm speaking more in general, apparently you're not required to show certification for your service dog so everyone abuses it and brings their pup everywhere.

I just don't buy the idea of a support dog, everyone likes their dog and feels better hanging out with it, doesn't mean you should drag it around with you everywhere on planes, restaurants, etc. and bother people around you.

humans are assholes dude if there is service meant to help people you can be damn sure there is somebody abusing it. i have a cousin that had a fake disabled pass just so she could park closer to the grocery store well years later her fat ass ended up giving herself diabetes and now she has a real one sometimes the universe corrects itself.

it's classified as a service dog that's why it was allowed at the airport on embedded episode 4

2F2F173D00000578-3351984-image-a-25_1449623451993.jpg

I do not intend to bash Rose in any way.

If you watched that season of TUF. It's very clear she has emotional baggage. I truly love the girl... well I did, until she decided to look like a teenage boy ( another clue ). I was praying for her to whoop Esparza.

But she does not have it in her mentally to beat a fighter like Joanna.

I wish her all the best in the world. But UFC gold is not in her future.

Nothin against Rose, but the emotions are overkill.

I appreciate her fighting skills, respect her as a person and a fighter, as well as acknowledge her past, but after so many episodes of embedded, TUF etc, the emotional / hard past needs to take a back sit to "a kick ass fighter" , "a contender" , "slick, sick Jui Jitsu" etc. I wish UFC would focus on her positive aspects rather than constantly bringing up her dark and rough past. Doesn't that kinda kill her mojo, her vibe, having the dark past constantly brought up?

I say all this with the atmost respect for Rose.

What exactly is her dark past? Someone refresh my memory please.
Was she beaten, sexually abused?

What exactly is her dark past? Someone refresh my memory please.
Was she beaten, sexually abused?
I am curious too. i vaguely remember watching Pat do the ugly cry, and that was enough to convince me That Rose had it rough.
Pat Berry cried uncontrollably when he started going into her history and could not finish.

I am curious too. i vaguely remember watching Pat do the ugly cry, and that was enough to convince me That Rose had it rough.
Pat Berry cried uncontrollably when he started going into her history and could not finish.

Pat Berry seems half retarded to me. And wasn't he dating her when she was a minor? Seems hypocritical to start crying about her abuse when he was a grown adult dating a minor

I do not intend to bash Rose in any way.

If you watched that season of TUF. It's very clear she has emotional baggage. I truly love the girl... well I did, until she decided to look like a teenage boy ( another clue ). I was praying for her to whoop Esparza.

But she does not have it in her mentally to beat a fighter like Joanna.

I wish her all the best in the world. But UFC gold is not in her future.

Everyone breaks under Joanna's pressure she's like a female nick diaz, i don't think Rose is mentally weak compared to her peers.

She always did look dumb to me

Pat Berry seems half retarded to me. And wasn't he dating her when she was a minor? Seems hypocritical to start crying about her abuse when he was a grown adult dating a minor

word on the street is they started dating when she was 16

Rose looks like a normal functioning human, wtf does she need a support dog for?

Is she a veteran? does she have shell shock? is she labelled mentally handicapped? These types of ppl need a fucking support dog, and they should be allowed to take them everywhere they go.

Rose just got a permit and slapped on some stupid tag on her stupid dog, so she can drag her dog where ever she wants.

This is basically the same as someone who stubbed their toe and is able to get a handicap tag and park anywhere.

Everyone breaks under Joanna's pressure she's like a female nick diaz, i don't think Rose is mentally weak compared to her peers.

All due respect, bro.

If you watched TUF. She has serious emotional issues.

And I'm not bashing her. It's just an obvious statement of fact.

Back