Rose Namajunas has an emotional support dog

The dog is therapist?

57406432.jpg

When it rains or is time for a bath, or there's the sound of thunder, fireworks, or just any loud noise outside, my dog needs a therapy human.

She's living with a 40 year old baby. She needs all the emotional help she can get.

lots of great posts in this thread. I never heard of a therapy dog before.

These service dogs are so stupid, I'm sorry but I'd be pissed if someone brought their big ass dog an airplane for "support" when Rose goes on vacation and shit other times without it lmao.

I ate at a nice restaurant the other day and some huge fat lady brought this ginormous service dog that proceeded to lay out in the middle of the floor. It's just so unnecessary, it's only purpose was to lift her up with a harness from her chair because she was literally too fat to stand on her own.

So mini rant over, I like dogs but keep support dogs for people with severe PTSD, not people who just like their dog.

rose is the type of girl who cut herself in highschool

I thought she talked on TUF about being sexually abused when she was young . So it's not unlikely she had behaviors like cutting. I thought she seemed confident and composed coming into her last fight.

"emotional support dog"

giphy.gif

Support dogs are incredible for combat vets with PTSD. I have a good friend who did a few tours and came back with nerve damage from an IED and a terrible case of PTSD. Great guy. But he's basically only able to function because he has an amazing support dog.

They're also great for kids who have been through terrible shit. A good therapy dog can pick an abused kid out of a pool of them. No shit.

Fuck off with that nonsense.
I imagine regular pet dogs are quite good for anyone whose been through terrible shit too. In fact veterans and kids who have been through terrible shit have gotten by without emotional support dogs for centuries.

Fuck you and your rainbow.

Rose looks like a little white boy.

Nice dog tho.

it's classified as a service dog that's why it was allowed at the airport on embedded episode 4

2F2F173D00000578-3351984-image-a-25_1449623451993.jpg
its easy to do that. just need a doctors note. I did it with my dog to allow him to stay in a no-pets-allowed apartment.

These service dogs are so stupid, I'm sorry but I'd be pissed if someone brought their big ass dog an airplane for "support" when Rose goes on vacation and shit other times without it lmao.

I ate at a nice restaurant the other day and some huge fat lady brought this ginormous service dog that proceeded to lay out in the middle of the floor. It's just so unnecessary, it's only purpose was to lift her up with a harness from her chair because she was literally too fat to stand on her own.

So mini rant over, I like dogs but keep support dogs for people with severe PTSD, not people who just like their dog.

she got molested as a kid bro if that is not enough for ptsd i don't know what is.

There's a difference between "emotional support dogs" and "service dogs". Service dogs have to provide a specific service to the owner. I've seen a bunch of shitheads carrying their chihuahuas in a purse with them into a place that doesn't allow dogs and claiming they are a support dog.

Back