Rose Namajunas has an emotional support dog

stellarborg

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
it's classified as a service dog that's why it was allowed at the airport on embedded episode 4

2F2F173D00000578-3351984-image-a-25_1449623451993.jpg

Cool. Dogs are great.

I sure hope Pat Barry isn't traumatizing her.

003_Pat_Barry.jpg

I was going to train my dog to be a therapy dog. I have the most gentle English bulldog in the universe. We could have taken him everywhere. But the training to get him to be a therapy dog was $200 so he only therapizes me now

rose is the type of girl who cut herself in highschool

Rose has the physical skills, she needs a sports psychologist.

I was going to train my dog to be a therapy dog. I have the most gentle English bulldog in the universe. We could have taken him everywhere. But the training to get him to be a therapy dog was $200 so he only therapizes me now

You mean he therapes you.

it's classified as a service dog that's why it was allowed at the airport on embedded episode 4

2F2F173D00000578-3351984-image-a-25_1449623451993.jpg
Nothin against Rose, but the emotions are overkill.

I appreciate her fighting skills, respect her as a person and a fighter, as well as acknowledge her past, but after so many episodes of embedded, TUF etc, the emotional / hard past needs to take a back sit to "a kick ass fighter" , "a contender" , "slick, sick Jui Jitsu" etc. I wish UFC would focus on her positive aspects rather than constantly bringing up her dark and rough past. Doesn't that kinda kill her mojo, her vibe, having the dark past constantly brought up?

I say all this with the atmost respect for Rose.

It costs like 70 bucks and you can basically bring any animal, anywhere. It's kind of crazy. I like animals so I'm OK with it, but I can see how some aren't into it

It costs like 70 bucks and you can basically bring any animal, anywhere. It's kind of crazy. I like animals so I'm OK with it, but I can see how some aren't into it
Its part of the pussification of America.

Its part of the pussification of America.
Support dogs are incredible for combat vets with PTSD. I have a good friend who did a few tours and came back with nerve damage from an IED and a terrible case of PTSD. Great guy. But he's basically only able to function because he has an amazing support dog.

They're also great for kids who have been through terrible shit. A good therapy dog can pick an abused kid out of a pool of them. No shit.

Fuck off with that nonsense.

Back