Rumored Rose Namajunas features Woodley's last rap song

I wasn't sure how Tyron's "music" could get any worse, but this definitely does the trick.

That's so bad it's funny
tenor.gif

Do people other than his family and friends actually buy his music? Like, for real? If so, humanity really does deserve the coronavirus because that shit is straight doodoo.

apparently you dont realise that people like really shit music

assuming you plopped out the womb about 5 seconds ago

Tears in my eyes, beautiful.
T-Wood spitting dem bars that make you think about the important things in life.

Lol fucking Tyron. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, falling in and out of love with you."

He needs to stop.

Ill definitely put this in my rotation

Excited to bump this in the whip this weekend

Do people other than his family and friends actually buy his music? Like, for real? If so, humanity really does deserve the coronavirus because that shit is straight doodoo.

I am not a fan of the X Factor or American Idol shows. Though I do enjoy watching the initial try-outs, along with the deluded god-awful singers and their even more deluded parents when I need a good laugh.

My Guess is T-Gargoyles family were willing participants in this fantasy.

Both my daughters inherited their love of song, along with their complete tone deafness and awful singing voices from me. I would never try and convince either of them they were any good. Though it would be fun as hell to take one of them to an American Idol audition and lose my shit when Simon told them they were not going to me the next superstar.

Last edited:
I mean, it makes sense Rose took the offer to have fun with her piano, but it's likely she never listened to Woodley rap beforehand.

Back