Rose McGowan is famous again, and victim of her bullying has killed herself

I don't get the joke, has Melania said something about suicide or depression?
It was a cheap shot, Melania has taken up the issue of on line bullying, a good cause that she can do a good job bringing more attention to .

Selective editing much? It's not common to end a quote midway through a sentence. One might feel you are being purposely misleading.

"In the face of Rose’s continued and embellished accusations last week, Harvey took it upon himself to release the email without her consent,” the statement continues. “Harvey’s desperate attempt to vindicate himself, was devastating for her. It broke Jill.”
Boom

The real losers in all of this are those of us who can no longer fap to Planet Terror. :(

9107b708b85278901732cf61e08886c9.jpg

So long as I have my copy of Indecent Proposal my fapping is safe; being a "leftist cuck" and all.

This is the classic example of "there's no perfect victim" that we have seen repeatedly. Rose McGowan is a victim of sexual assault, and that deserves our sympathy and her story should be heard. But she also seems deeply unstable at times, and hurts other people in the process of voicing her own troubles. That does not mean her story is less important, and it does not make her less of a victim, it just means she is more likely to spoil her important message.
I agree with all of what you just wrote, but it also implies a responsibility in the telling of one's own story. If Rose McGowan was raped, which it seems as though she was, any conflated claims that she makes involving other people other than herself and her rapist that negatively impact those third-party subjects are potential wounds that she herself is responsible for. Similarly, any information that is publicly disclosed about third-party subjects and their ordeals are wounds that Rose has partial responsibility for. These are things worth considering when we assign blame, and blame is not a zero-sum game, despite how many people treat it. Adding blame to Rose for embellishing stories or disclosing private information that was not hers to disclose does not, in any way, reduce the incredible amount of blame that is, and should be, on Harvey Weinstein for his disgusting actions.

Is it just me or has she had work done on her face? I always remember her from Scream, didn't realize she has aged so much.

I find her annoying but interesting at the same time.

Scream was over 20 years ago, so yeah she's aged.

She also had work done on her face which was botched and severed a facial nerve.

I agree with all of what you just wrote, but it also implies a responsibility in the telling of one's own story. If Rose McGowan was raped, which it seems as though she was, any conflated claims that she makes involving other people other than herself and her rapist that negatively impact those third-party subjects are potential wounds that she herself is responsible for. Similarly, any information that is publicly disclosed about third-party subjects and their ordeals are wounds that Rose has partial responsibility for. These are things worth considering when we assign blame, and blame is not a zero-sum game, despite how many people treat it. Adding blame to Rose for embellishing stories or disclosing private information that was not hers to disclose does not, in any way, reduce the incredible amount of blame that is, and should be, on Harvey Weinstein for his disgusting actions.

Well put. Being a victim isn't a free pass to publicly bully and destroy people who didn't victimize you.

No idea who she is but female bullying is unacceptable and she needs a proper role model in her life to show her what it means to be a respectable woman. Has she ever been with a man who holds her accountable? Does she even have a father?

I dont know, but she is hideous looking now. What happened to hot Rose McGowen?

Also, props for the Jun Kasai AV

This is the effects of hollyweird .

Her brain was gone a long time ago from the stuff she saw being associated with hollyweird.

That industry literally destroys children.

If the actors are not part of it they all look the other way.

That is why any message out of hollyweird , like who they think should be president, should only be met with laughter.

Rose McGowan's ex manager kills herself after being publicly bullied by a self righteous attention whore that's using her rape to re-ignite her career. How ironic is that?

http://people.com/movies/salma-haye...-died-of-suicide-and-fought-for-the-underdog/

Here's what her ex manager's family had to say:

“Jill was victimized by our new culture of unlimited information sharing and a willingness to accept statement as fact,” read the statement to THR. “The speed of disseminating information has carried mistruths about Jill as a person, which she was unable and unwilling to challenge. She became collateral damage in an already horrific story.”

Meanwhile rose is plugging her new "citizen rose" tv show, her new album because she's a musician apparently, and her new book on the late show while clearly coked out of her mind.

She's literally having a melt down from all her power.

"What I do is for the fucking world and you should be grateful so shut the fuck up."

How exactly is this Rose's fault?
Are you saying victims should shut up, because someone might kill themselves ?

The blame lies with Weinstein and the Hollywood establishment.

The victim should have given her account, instead of killing herself. Maybe she was exhausted or felt guilty or was simply to depressed to function anymore, who knows??

It's amazing how no longer being relevant can change your ideaology.

That is when she was owned like a slave.
These musicians and actors are under contract and told by a team of rich shady investors and producers how to style their hair, what clothes to wear. Hair and makeup for hours before being seen in public.

That is what breaks them too, not being able to make even those simple choices for years.

And when they can, they go nuts and shave their heads.

Dress and style themselves completely different

That is when she was owned like a slave.
These musicians and actors are under contract and told by a team of rich shady investors and producers how to style their hair, what clothes to wear. Hair and makeup for hours before being seen in public.

That is what breaks them too, not being able to make even those simple choices for years.

And when they can, they go nuts and shave their heads.

Dress and style themselves completely different

No one forced them to get into an inherently dehumanizing business. Even at the top, they still have the choice of being vocal about these matters, but they don't, because they don't want to give up their spot at the top. It's only after they're no longer relevant do they become self-righteous.

It is textbook hypocrisy. They use a system that is known to be sleezy and amoral, to get rich and famous. Then turn around and start a war against the very system they exploited. They are essentially pretending to have morals when it's convenient for their careers and egos.

No one forced them to get into an inherently dehumanizing business. Even at the top, they still have the choice of being vocal about these matters, but they don't, because they don't want to give up their spot at the top. It's only after they're no longer relevant do they become self-righteous.

It is textbook hypocrisy. They use a system that is known to be sleezy and amoral, to get rich and famous. Then turn around and start a war against the very system they exploited. They are essentially pretending to have morals when it's convenient for their careers and egos.

Some hypocrisy
Some fear of leaving Due to threats
Some enter on their own
Some are forced in by parents .

It's a messed up industry not worth the money or fame .

Some hypocrisy
Some fear of leaving Due to threats
Some enter on their own
Some are forced in by parents .

It's a messed up industry not worth the money or fame .
Yes. Its not like she just became aware of this 10 years past her peak market value. If you exploit the system to your benefit, you have no business calling it out. Especially if you only decide to do it after that system decides it no longer wants you market you as a top shelf entity. This chick is an opportunist. The ones who were talented, but rejected the system because of its sleeziness, are the actual victims. That, and children forced into the industry by overcompensating parents.

Yes. Its not like she just became aware of this 10 years past her peak market value. If you exploit the system to your benefit, you have no business calling it out. Especially if you only decide to do it after that system decides it no longer wants you market you as a top shelf entity. This chick is an opportunist. The ones who were talented, but rejected the system because of its sleeziness, are the actual victims. That, and children forced into the industry by overcompensating parents.

She was in a cult as an adolescent

You omitted these key points.

"Messick was diagnosed with bipolar disorder and had been battling depression in the years before her death, her family told The Hollywood Reporter."

"Messick’s family says she was devastated after the movie mogul’s lawyer released an email in which Messick defended Weinstein."

"On Jan. 30, Weinstein’s lawyers released an email in which Messick said McGowan had told her she got into the hot tub with Weinstein “consensually” but “regretted” it. Her family says the document was released without Messick’s consent.

“In this email, Jill offered the truth based on what she remembers Rose telling her about the Sundance account. In the face of Rose’s continued and embellished accusations last week, Harvey took it upon himself to release the email without her consent,” the statement continues. “Harvey’s desperate attempt to vindicate himself, was devastating for her. It broke Jill.”

Instead you placed the blame on a victim of rape, not the rapist who released her email in an attempt to mitigate the public image of his predation.

How was it rape if she consented to it then regretted it afterwards or am I missing something?

I've posted this before, but whatever happened between her and Weinstein happened in '97 - yet here are pictures of them together much later:
rose-mcgowan-and-harvey-weinstein-during-amfar-cinema-against-aids-picture-id114581916

Grindhouse-Los-Angeles-Premiere-Inside-and-After-Party.jpg

nintchdbpict0003585566702.jpg

Forgive me for thinking she doesn't seem too distressed to be standing beside her "rapist".

I've posted this before, but whatever happened between her and Weinstein happened in '97 - yet here are pictures of them together much later:
rose-mcgowan-and-harvey-weinstein-during-amfar-cinema-against-aids-picture-id114581916

Grindhouse-Los-Angeles-Premiere-Inside-and-After-Party.jpg

nintchdbpict0003585566702.jpg

Forgive me for thinking she doesn't seem too distressed to be standing beside her "rapist".

Getting booked for A-list roles has a way of surprising one's principles, apparently.

Back