Rose Keep Going, GSP... just stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every interview GSP has given recently he has clearly stated the time for the Khabib fight is passed, and he is not coming back. He's said this multiple times in the last year plus, every time he was asked.
i.e. not sure what you're on about.
<{vega}>
See the very recent Joe Rogan interview where he claims again that if Dana had walked in when he was training with a contact he'd have signed right there.

He cynically dangled it for almost two years and still acted like he was really considering it. He just needed clicks for his movie career.

I wouldn't be writing this if I wasn't a salty fan who genuinely wanted to see him fight Khabib only to realize his clickbait game and remain disappointed.

gomi is maybe the most overrated fighter at LW but ya what an amazing win. Bj Pen fought the last what 7 years of his career to collect a pat cheque nothing to do with being a warrior. Now he is a drunk disgrace that can’t stay out of jail and wants to fight Jake Paul. Penn is way lower on the humanity scale then GSP bud.
He beat Hughes twice, once by sub during Hughes' prime. I can't think of anyone who has done something like that in the lighter fighters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back