Rory vs Lombard official for 186

rory will get his clock cleaned,hector via large amounts of violence.

lombards cardio has proven to be a major liability

i favor rory slightly but hes going to either have to dance like hes never danced before or the first 1.5 rounds are going to be absolute hell

Good fight ,hoping that Lombard KO wins but most likely that dry lunch MacDonald will decision him.

Rory wins this by go-go-Gadget-jab. I expect this to be a pretty dull fight, like the Ellenberger and Woodley ones.

Rory/Woodley was the only bright spot of ufc 174.

According to one poster in this thread, Lombard has as much killer instinct as mother Teresa lol

Yeah that is probably the dumbest opinion I have read in regard's to this fight.

I have hector winning if its 3 rds, probably will dominate the first 2 rds with Rory coming back a bit in the 3rd. If they decide to make it 5 rds....then even as a Lombard fan I have to give the edge to Rory via SD....I think hector's cardio has improved a ton but he still seems to slow down in the last rd.

Great matchup either Rory boxes him up for the entire fight or Lombard gets inside and outworks him.

lombard has killer instinct he just doesn't the cardio to do anything with it in most fights

2 out of his 6 fights in the ufc have ended in ko...that is not a majority

Back