Rory vs Lombard official for 186

5starthai

Far and away, across to the narrow sea to Braavos
@Green
Reaction score
Rory vs Lombard official for 186, Thoughts, who winsand how?

Rory will Woodley him.

Any other fights booked for that event? Considering requesting some vacation time...

Rory is too long and good at keeping distance for Lombard. He will pick him apart

Rory will Woodley him.

Any other fights booked for that event? Considering requesting some vacation time...

only this one so far, this better be a title eliminator

I think rory wins. of course, hector is a killer in round 1, but I think rory keep his distance and win every round.

Rory wins this by go-go-Gadget-jab. I expect this to be a pretty dull fight, like the Ellenberger and Woodley ones.

I do agree with the general perception that Rory keeps his range and wins by decision, but let's not forget how much power Lombard has, and that Rory has been dominated in rounds before. It isn't impossible that Hector comes out to kill and finishes him. Look at how Rory did against Demian Maia in the first round, or in the Robbie Lawler or Carlos Condit fights at points. Lombard is dangerous.

Rory wins this unless Lombard gets inside, uses that world class Judo, and roughs up Rory in scrambles and against the fence.

I fear the boring controversial decision.

I hope Hector by KTFO R1.

Rory will Woodley him.

Hendricks/Lawler 3 is Rumored to headline. Then I expect it to be loaded with Canadian's and Tri Star fighters. We'll probably see Cote, Theodorou, Gagnon, Clements, Clarke, Laprise, Aubin-Mercier, Davis, ext. Typical Canada card, but they're always entertaining. I'm really hoping we see some returns like Stout, Jimmo, Ring, Patrick, Pierson, and I'm certainly not holding my breath, but my fingers are crossed for TJ Grant.

I really hope they book Robert Whittaker vs Elias Theodorou for this card though. Solid middleweight match, and would be a nice main card opener in my opinion.

Rory via safe strategy as usual.

Back