Rory vs. condit Different outcome or more of the same

Will be a completely different outcome that Condit "will remember for the rest of his life" and not in a good way

Both have improved greatly.

I can not make a call on this fight. Should be a good one!

More of the same. Condit is just too durable and will catch Rory at some point I feel.

Last edited:
Don't think Rory's Truffle Shuffle is gonna faze Condit, head kick on the button, good night and good bye hype train.

rory has no hype everyone was sure bj was going to smash him and he came out and put on a clinic (as a penn fight i drank heavily that night lol) hype is when someone is unproven this kid has lost once in the ufc and has been there for 3 years. hype was 2.5 years ago

It's an interesting fight indeed. I see Rory taking it by decision this time.

I'm picking Condit by late submission or UD.

It's a 3 rounder so I can see Rory winning decision if Condit cannot make another comeback. I just don't think Rory or any WW is a serious threat to Condit in terms of finishing Condit so by that reasoning, Condit will always have a chance if you don't put him of consciousness. Condit is just so resilient and tough on top of his cardio, versatility and technique.

This pretty much. But Rory

I agree that both fighters have advanced their skills exponentially since their first encounter. But the question should be since the first fight, what has Rory Macdonalds most impressive win been? A decision over Nate Diaz? I'm not impressed! And PLZ don't mention a way past his prime BJ Penn fight. Don't get me wrong, I think Rory is a great fighter, but not in the same league as Condit. Condit wins in a decision!!!

Not really a fan of either guy but think Rory will win.

Going with Condit 110% on this fight. Condit I don't think took Rory Mac as serious as he should have, or he did and wasn't prepared for the skills Rory brought to the table. It seemed like it took Condit a few fights to really find his groove, and IMO he's given GSP the toughest fight of his UFC career since the first BJ Penn fight. Idk if I see Rory getting finished, but I'm definitely giving Condit the nod in this one. Rory hasn't fought the level of competition that Condit has since their last fight, that's the biggest factor for me. Rory fighting BJ Penn and Che Mills is not the same as fighting Ellenberger, Diaz, Stun Gun, and GSP that's for sure.

rory has no hype everyone was sure bj was going to smash him and he came out and put on a clinic (as a penn fight i drank heavily that night lol) hype is when someone is unproven this kid has lost once in the ufc and has been there for 3 years. hype was 2.5 years ago

I'm pretty sure Rory was a strong favourite going into that fight and only BJ fanboys said that he would smash him.

[QUOTE="Rush";78499613]It'll be a close fight but i think Rory will edge him standing and will probably mix in a few takedowns. Rory by dec.[/QUOTE]

Lol'd at the notion of Rory "edging" Condit in the standup, Rory aint fluid in any way shape or form in the way he moves, he also telegraphs strikes.

Condit is fluid and dynamic.

Ya know, I really can't decide. I can see it going both ways. I think it'll go to dec. If it were 5 rds, I'd pIck condit.

Back