Media Rory MacDonald vs. Jon Fitch Fighter Predictions

Didn't watch it but did anyone pick Fitch, if they did they may be related to him.

I hope Jon Fitch wins. It would be a telling story that he would have won Welterweight Titles in the WSOF and in Bellator, but just couldn't beat arguably one of the greatest MMA fighters of all time in Georges St. Pierre. I actually wonder where would that ranked Jon Fitch in the eyes of MMA media experts if he can pull off winning a Bellator Welterweight title.

I'd give a modest chance to prime Fitch (maybe 10-12 years ago, the version who beat Thiago Alves twice). At this point, I just don't think he has enough spring his step to outwrestle Rory for the entire fight--which is his only prayer. He's like 41, which is really old for a WW. If he had any power in those fists, he could exploit Rory's chin, but that's about as likely as Jake Shields or Askren KO-ing Rory.

Fitch is a great fighter but I just think Rory outpaces him.

I think Prime fitch runs through Rory tbh

It will be more borring than watching paint dry!

It will be more borring than watching paint dry!

Unfortunately Rory got boring once he went to Bellator. The Lawler fight took a lot out of him, and then his nose got trashed in his final UFC fight vs Wonderboy.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en-gb"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I&#39;m still laughing. Paul Daley is a treasure <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Bellator199?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#Bellator199</a> <a href="https://t.co/k7l4pUAFM3">pic.twitter.com/k7l4pUAFM3</a></p>&mdash; Tony :eek::eek::eek:nano (@BigToneMMA) <a href="">13 May 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Everyone's reaction when a Jon Fitch fight is announced

I hope Jon Fitch wins. It would be a telling story that he would have won Welterweight Titles in the WSOF and in Bellator, but just couldn't beat arguably one of the greatest MMA fighters of all time in Georges St. Pierre. I actually wonder where would that ranked Jon Fitch in the eyes of MMA media experts if he can pull off winning a Bellator Welterweight title.

On a side note Rodney...this man will be the real breakout star Bellatore really needs! Get on board!

On a side note Rodney...this man will be the real breakout star Bellatore really needs! Get on board!

Nah because Coker and staff are matching him up against "cans" after "cans", which Tyrell Fortune has even called the Bellator staff about. At some point he's going to face Domingos Barros, and Justin Wren, and Everett Cummings. Even a rematch down the road with Branko Busick would be intriguing.

Nah because Coker and staff are matching him up against "cans" after "cans", which Tyrell Fortune has even called the Bellator staff about. At some point he's going to face Domingos Barros, and Justin Wren, and Everett Cummings. Even a rematch down the road with Branko Busick would be intriguing.

YOU THINK 2 UNDEFEATED HVY'S WOULD MAKE SENSE ON A MAIN CARD.....BOTH 6-0
this is the right fight to make!

He crushes Barros and the others....those fights i am sure his camp would say yes to in seconds......

Back