Rory Macdonald on Lawler vs. Condit: "They both broke my face LOL"

• Thread starter Bulletproof Acc
  • Start date
Respect but... he shouldn't be talking like that if he wants to stay in the mix of the upper echelon. He needs to stay composed and keep that arrogance about him that he had. He's acting like Robbie and Condit are his big brothers.

Sad all you internet people love to see a man break down into this losing disposition so you can feel better about yourself and your own lives. You guys are crabs in a crab tank pulling one another down.

I bet you're fun at parties.

Respect but... he shouldn't be talking like that if he wants to stay in the mix of the upper echelon. He needs to stay composed and keep that arrogance about him that he had. He's acting like Robbie and Condit are his big brothers.

Sad all you internet people love to see a man break down into this losing disposition so you can feel better about yourself and your own lives. You guys are crabs in a crab tank pulling one another down.

Did somebody replace your Zoloft with birth control pills?

Never had a guy go from being someone I didn't care for much at all, to being one of my favorite fighters in 20 minutes.

Same. The fight was incredible, and this is a little cherry on top.

i like rory's humility. He's accomplished a lot for his age, hope he can make another run for that belt.

Rory is slightly masochistic

in a good way.

The guy is tough.

I'm not a huge fan, but he's got heart, he's got talent and I won't pretend to not respect the dude. I'm all for seeing him jump back in the mix and find more success in the future.

I warmed a lot to Rory after he was on the JRE last year. He actually seems like a good dude

Why do Canadians bleed, cut and bruise so easily?

Yeah i'm actually more of a Rory fan after his fight with Lawler. I dislike when he plays it safe (such as vs. Woodley, Ellenburger, Penn) but war-mode MacDonald is legit.

Screen-Shot-2014-02-23-at-10.39.11-PM.png

Rory is one of my favorites for the last 3 years, glad to see more people giving respect to him.

Im starting to like Rory? WTF unexpected plot twist

I like how much respect Rory is getting these days.

Back