Rory Macdonald on Lawler vs. Condit: "They both broke my face LOL"

• Thread starter Bulletproof Acc
  • Start date
B

Bulletproof Acc

11846506_866813403355628_2730831566410058972_n.jpg

Glad to see he's got a sense of humor about it.

I might become a fan of MacDonald's after the Lawler fight and now this. Good on him for poking fun at himself.

Never had a guy go from being someone I didn't care for much at all, to being one of my favorite fighters in 20 minutes.

He won't be smiling much longer if he keeps looking like Kirby after his fights.

Rory is slightly masochistic

Macdonald is the man. Humble, and can whip some serious ass.

It takes balls to keep marching forward on Lawler, especially with a broken nose.

Rory has a great sense of humour. You should check him out on the JRE podcast.

that's the right attitude to have. accept your losses, learn from it, and move forward.

Macdonald is the man. Humble, and can whip some serious ass.

It takes balls to keep marching forward on Lawler, especially with a broken nose.
Bruh, his nose was shattered and his eyes had disappeared, yet he kept coming like the Terminator. Rory has gargantuan balls to carry around in those Reebok shorts.

Bruh, his nose was shattered and his eyes had disappeared, yet he kept coming like the Terminator. Rory has gargantuan balls to carry around in those Reebok shorts.

Don't disagree for a second. I'm really hoping he's still young enough to recover from this fight without too much downside. I feel bad for the next guy who gets in the cage with him.

This guy, condit and lawler are legit fucking insane. They turn into savage animals in the cage.

I really love it when fighters are so cool about their losses. Hearing guys like Schaub talk about his fights with Rothwell and Browne are always hilarious. If you can joke around about how another dude kicked your ass you're probably not a self-absorbed douchebag.

Back