Rory has X2 the Hart as Nick

Nick's a warrior he knew he had nothing more he has proven himself numerous times.
See how you would do coming off a 6 year layoff to fight an in shape motivated killer.

Nick's a warrior he knew he had nothing more he has proven himself numerous times.
See how you would do coming off a 6 year layoff to fight an in shape motivated killer.
I wouldn't have blatantly cheated, having no plan on making weight and trying to catch Robbie light. He was just there for a check had no business being there

db074vw-808308b8-801c-4e2c-88f3-5dd4e9f43683.png

I wouldn't spent 6 years smoking weed and getting drunk in the first place.
Look at his little brother Nate Diaz, who's healthy and well conditioned still. You can see Nick only has himself to blame here.
He needs a complete cleanup if he decides to fight again.

It's obvious he wasn't prepared for the fight and this is a cash grab. He probably would have continued if Robbie chased him on the ground.

Imagine if GSP had quit against Bisping in a similar fashion? Sherdog would be having a field day. Shoot, people still bring up GSP-Serra till this day. I don’t have a problem tapping to strikes by the way. If you’re done, you’re done; no different that getting caught in a tight submission to me. But just interesting to see the double standard in sherdog because Nick is “their guy”.

Imagine if GSP had quit against Bisping in a similar fashion? Sherdog would be having a field day. Shoot, people still bring up GSP-Serra till this day. I don’t have a problem tapping to strikes by the way. If you’re done, you’re done; no different that getting caught in a tight submission to me. But just interesting to see the double standard in sherdog because Nick is “their guy”.

I don't think it's so much as double standards... But motivation.

GSP is a goat contender so his haters are still actively looking for scoring opportunities.

While Diaz is Diaz... His haters are just dunking on midgets with autism. It's super unnecessary

Rory is also younger than Nick.

and Nick has 1 win over Robbie, Rory is 0-2 against Ruthless.

Back