Rory f-d up big time

Yeah, I mean it's not like guys in Bellator have proven over and over again to be better than the ufc-only fans gave them credit for. I mean with how well Lima did against Rory, imagine what Woodley would do to him...oh, wait.

I love Lima. He's one of the nastiest strikers in the game. But his tdd and fight iq are shit. That's not really disputable

assuming that Rory wouldn't adjust to Woodley's adjustments?
He beat Woodley soundly the first time. He wouldn't have as much to adjust is what I was getting at. He more than likely would. Thinking T-Wood would be the same fighter years after especially at the level of comp he has had would be ignorant in a sense.
It isn't a fight he should be instantly wrote off of in a rematch though.

He still has the exact same gameplan like he did in fight with Rory. Fight would be closer but I think Rory takes it again.
Huh! His gameplan is different for every fight. I dont understand what you mean by this.

Tyron has improved a lot since then
He still hangs on the fence but he's far better at timing his counters
Rory gets slept in a rematch

im rooting for him vs moose

Why do Rory fans have to throw shade on Woodley fans? What's wrong with liking both, I'm looking forward to the bellator tourney it's gonna be sick!

Tyron didn't change much since their match up. He still has the exact same gameplan like he did in fight with Rory. Fight would be closer but I think Rory takes it again.

Yeah Rory changed alot since that fight tho... For the worse. Rory's not the same fighter after the brutal beatdowns he took. He's still a class act and top 5 guy in either org imo but that whole "rory the future of MMA" ship has sailed. Lets not forget that Rory left because he lost TWICE to Robbie, who Tyron subsequently 1 shotted. He would've been back at square one after he shit the bed vs WB. Bellator was a better career move for him tbh. He's got the skills to beat anyone if he uses them but I dont think he's gonna wear the damage like he did before the Lawler rematch, he's looked gunshy ever since.

Back