Rory doing the shuffle in his training camp before the BJ fight!(VIDEO)

Who cares if it was meant as disrespect? BJ gave up after 4 minutes into the first round. The shuffle looked stupid by the way. Rory comes across as weird and awkward.

It's BJ's fault, it takes two people to pull off a taunt, the taunter and the tauntee. As the tauntee, BJ just let it happen without doing anything about it.

And the just for the sake of it: "motivated Penn" would have...blah blah

I could fucking care less if a fighter taunts his opponent during a fight...

But to those who want to deny that it was an attempt by Rory to taunt B.J., either crave giving Rory head or they go to school ever day on the short yellow bus 'naw mean?

Get over it Rory fans.

I could fucking care less if a fighter taunts his opponent during a fight...

But to those who want to deny that it was an attempt by Rory to taunt B.J., either crave giving Rory head or they go to school ever day on the short yellow bus 'naw mean?

Get over it Rory fans.

Why would Rory fans need to get over anything? It's Penn fans and Rory haters who need to get over it. Even Weidman said a while ago that he didn't believe it was disrespect on Rory's part, because he had seen Rory do it in training. This video just demonstrates that and shows that all the butthurt was for nothing.

Speaking of head, just be happy Rory is so far out of your girlfriends league that he isn't desperate enough to take head from her, because you know she would give it to him in a second. Ahh, who am I kidding, a loser like you couldn't possibly get a women. At least you have nothing to worry about there, continue on being an internet jack off.

Why would Rory fans need to get over anything? It's Penn fans and Rory haters who need to get over it. Even Weidman said a while ago that he didn't believe it was disrespect on Rory's part, because he had seen Rory do it in training. This video just demonstrates that and shows that all the butthurt was for nothing.

Speaking of head, just be happy Rory is so far out of your girlfriends league that he isn't desperate enough to take head from her, because you know she would give it to him in a second. Ahh, who am I kidding, a loser like you couldn't possibly get a women. At least you have nothing to worry about there, continue on being an internet jack off.

Back_away_slowly.gif

Another "shuffle" thread, great. Rory's more famous now for the "shuffle" (or lack thereof) than anything else lol.

Back