rooting for Rory.

OP is outa his mind like most Rory fans. Hendricks is rated higher than Rory so if both Hendricks and Rory win their next fights, they should fight to see who's number one contender and that's being kind to Rory, because he's not as good as Johny (or at least has not proved it).

OP is outa his mind like most Rory fans. Hendricks is rated higher than Rory so if both Hendricks and Rory win their next fights, they should fight to see who's number one contender and that's being kind to Rory, because he's not as good as Johny (or at least has not proved it).

Rory is just as good if not better than hendricks. The only problem with the top three right now is they are all just as good as each other. Throw Lombard in there, and I really don't know who's the best right now.

I've been waiting to see him get his title shot too. I guess we'll just have to continue waiting. And GSP needs to stay retired. As big of a fan of his as I am, he's done. He needs to know when to walk away and not look back. #TheTimeIsNow You don't tear both ACLs and come back the way you were, especially when you rely so much on your wrestling to win fights.

hector will shut down rory and probably tko him

I've been waiting to see him get his title shot too. I guess we'll just have to continue waiting. And GSP needs to stay retired. As big of a fan of his as I am, he's done. He needs to know when to walk away and not look back. #TheTimeIsNow You don't tear both ACLs and come back the way you were, especially when you rely so much on your wrestling to win fights.

i feel the same about the G.

Back