Roonda Rousey has very good striking

Joe-Biden-Laughing-Shaking-his-Head.gif

Wrong, competent striker would be Alexis Davis or Cat Zigano both of whom beat Nunes by KO. Rhonda also beat Bethe Correia and Sara Khafman who are SUPERIOR strikers, Rhonda has only been beat by someone who held 28 world titles ( if that is your idea of "competent" then you are misinformed.)

lmao Alexis Davis and Cat Zingano competent strikers

I'm assuming you missed all 14 seconds of Zingano/Rousey

top lel @ Bethe too

solid 0/10 post

I think some of you guys are sleeping on Ronda's striking skills. She is very fast and aggressive with her strikes and I think she will outstrike Nunes before submitting her

No doubt she's fast and aggressive but she lacks distance management and basic fundamentals when it comes to her stand up game. From training stuff I've seen so far it's evident she still has holes in her stand up game.

She got absolutely annihilated by the first competent striker she faced
She faced a former world champion in boxing who spent years at the best MMA camp working on a gameplan specifically targeting her.

She faced a former world champion in boxing who spent years at the best MMA camp working on a gameplan specifically targeting her.

Yeah and she got destroyed

I wouldn't expect that performance from someone with "very good" striking

lmao Alexis Davis and Cat Zingano competent strikers

I'm assuming you missed all 14 seconds of Zingano/Rousey

top lel @ Bethe too

solid 0/10 post
They both Knocked out Nunes.

Ronda still has better boxing then Jon Jones LMAO

alex-gustafsson-counters-jab-with-left-hook-gif.gif

gustafsson-lands-a-beatiful-left-hook-on-jon-jones-gif.gif

Jones looked like a literal day one amature the first time he fought someome who actually came from an amature boxing background and whom was close enough in size to him..

Jones is NOTHING but size and beat no one but older smaller men....Jones=MOST OVER RATED fighter in history
I don't think you can call him overrated, but Gus totally won that fight.

Yeah, a while ago. Nunes was also fucking Cat up until she gassed out of her mind.
So you will use that as a valid reason here

"Bu but Nunes was fucking Cat up until she gassed"

YET Conor whopping Nate's ass in the first fight until he gassed is brushed off as an excuse by you, or downplayed

BOOM! I love exposing you Conor hating newbs for your blatant contradictions and double standards

So you will use that as a valid reason here

"Bu but Nunes was fucking Cat up until she gassed"

YET Conor whopping Nate's ass in the first fight until he gassed is brushed off as an excuse by you, ot downplayed

I love exposing you Conor hating newbs for your blatant contradictions and double standards

because he wasn't fucking Nate up. Nunes almost finished Cat multiple times. Nate lost a 10-9 round

You're mentally ill

I think he meant to say Ronda is the grates that punching bag for real strikers.

Back