Roonda Rousey has very good striking

<{cruzshake}><{hughesimpress}><36><{anton}>{<huh}<{MindBrown}>

{<RR}

Last edited by a moderator:
I think some of you guys are sleeping on Ronda's striking skills. She is very fast and aggressive with her strikes and I think she will outstrike Nunes before submitting her

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAA. Ronda will NEVER have "very good striking"

I've seen guys with 6 months of boxing look light years beyond her. It's absolutely pathetic considering how big of a star she was that she hasn't got a real coach to get her striking up to par.

She makes some mistakes with her punches that should be corrected on day one of training.

Ronda does have natural KO power, and can throw good combinations against a stationary target. Her problem is her striking defense, her movement and her ability to cut off the cage. Overall, her stand up is... not good.

What the press and public do not know is exactly how many times she kocked herself out in training with her own shoulder.

I've seen guys with 6 months of boxing look light years beyond her. It's absolutely pathetic considering how big of a star she was that she hasn't got a real coach to get her striking up to par.

and i doubt at this stage of her career will get one. she is too fond of edmond.

Ronda still has better boxing then Jon Jones LMAO

alex-gustafsson-counters-jab-with-left-hook-gif.gif

gustafsson-lands-a-beatiful-left-hook-on-jon-jones-gif.gif

Jones looked like a literal day one amature the first time he fought someome who actually came from an amature boxing background and whom was close enough in size to him..

Jones is NOTHING but size and beat no one but older smaller men....Jones=MOST OVER RATED fighter in history

Prepare yourself broseph, you just fanned the flames of hell.

She got absolutely annihilated by the first competent striker she faced

Wrong, competent striker would be Alexis Davis or Cat Zigano both of whom beat Nunes by KO. Rhonda also beat Bethe Correia and Sara Khafman who are SUPERIOR strikers, Rhonda has only been beat by someone who held 28 world titles ( if that is your idea of "competent" then you are misinformed.)

She seems good in the pocket and has ok combos, at least on the pads. But her footwork and head movement is still bad for a championship fighter.

I guess it's possible she catches Nunes. I mean, Alexis Davis did TKO Nunes and Davis got KO'd by Rousey with basically 1 punch.

Yikes, now I'm actually worried it's possible Ronda could win lol

Amanda, please win this.

Her striking is bad but much worse is her movement. Look at the Holm fight again, she puts her head directly in front of Holm all fight never once attempting to dodge even an inch.

Back